Loki x reader smut | Bound

Summary: Loki has been captured and is bound however this trickster fools you into letting him free to fuck the ever living fuck out of you.

       Loki, God of mischief and lies, was brought in for questioning at S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters after certain files containing important information on the God himself and his brother, Thor, went missing. It also held information on Asgard. Even if it was only a slight amount it still was of great importance to have knowledge on their world and especially the Gods and Goddesses that lived there. Loki was the prime suspect in this case. He had journeyed to Earth at the time it went missing, according to Thor. He had been informed about certain files going missing without knowing the whole truth regarding them.

       It was thought that getting Loki to go along with the agents willingly would not work. Much to everyone's surprise he did not play any tricks as his title would suggest. This made you suspicious. Deep down you knew there was a reason he was not adamant about the situation.  He claimed he was innocent and thus had nothing to fear. As an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D you were tasked with  watching Loki very carefully. You were not to let him out of your sight lest he try anything. Before the files went missing you had gone through them as ordered. Your position required you to know about all possible enemies and about everyone who was part of the Avengers team. You held a high rank at S.H.I.E.L.D meaning it was necessary as you were one of those tasked with fighting and researching. 

        You watched through a one way mirror as Loki was interrogated. The room he was in was completely white other than the gray metal table and chairs. They did not injure him, knowing it would not work on the Asgardian Prince. Instead they attempted to use manipulative tactics to get the information from him. Their best interrogators were on the job for this one. If things turned south the Avengers would be called upon. For now it was top secret that the information had been stolen. 

       The only one other than agents of S.H.I.E.L.D who knew about this was Thor and that was only to an extent. He knew that information had been stolen but knew not what it contained. Loki was handcuffed. Everyone had to be sure he could not gain access to anything that was top secret. Thor was in a slight denial that Loki did anything but the logical side of him knew it was a great possibility. 

       As the interrogation went on Loki did not let anything slip. He had many excuses for why he made a trip to Earth. He claimed that he wanted to learn about Earth and Humans. You did not trust the God of lies, rightfully so. He did once try to take over Earth. The Trickster only smirked as he knew that no matter what anybody did he would not tell them anything they wanted to hear. You let out a frustrated sigh. The agents asked him again why he came to Earth. As if he could see you through the one way mirror he looked right at you and grinned as he spoke. "I simply wanted to learn how the people of Earth 'hook-up' as you call it." You held your breath for a moment as if you were prey and he was the hunter. To your knowledge it wasn't possible for him to see you through the one way mirror but everything was adding up to the fact that he knew you were there. Especially since you had hooked up with him before.

     It wasn't as if you knew he was the God of lies at the time. You had been at a bar and he just so happened to be there. You took him back to your place and he fucked you better than anyone else ever had. It was only after the deed was done that he informed you of what he really was. You told him he was the best you had and he casually told you it was probably because he was a God. At first you didn't believe him but he went into such depths. He even showed you proof by using his magic. At that point you thought something you had was laced but he assured you nothing of the sort had happened. You figured that S.H.I.E.L.D would have information on him and so you went to your computer and looked in the top secret files. Sure enough he was in there. That was most likely where he had learned that there were files on him.