Loki x reader | Bodyguard Part 2

Summary: Loki becomes your bodyguard, when a secret agency is out to get you, to pay off debts to the Avengers for New York. At first Loki dislikes the whole idea of 'babysitting' you but what happens when he grows to like you? When he falls in love with you?

"How does this one look?" You spun around showing Loki a blue strapless skin tight dress. It wasn't one of your favorites but you enjoyed showing your dresses off. You'd also be lying if you said you didn't enjoy having a man, specifically Loki looking at your body. These dresses were perfect for showing off your assets.

Loki had seen you try on five different dresses at this point and frankly he wasn't sure how many more he could handle, in multiple ways. At first it was a red dress which he thought was too short, then purple which you didn't want to go with because it was too frilly, then a pink one that wasn't a good shade right now, then yellow that was too formal, and now this blue one. "It looks good, but you keep having to pull it up, your breasts . How many more dresses are there?"

"Not many more, I think there is one maybe two more." You replied, rushing back to your room to change again.

Loki closed his eyes and all he could see was your curves and breasts in all those dresses. You did have a nice body and you knew how to dress.

"Last one, Loki." You called down the hall as you opened your bedroom door, walking back to the living room. "How is this one?"

Loki opened his eyes and looked at the dress. It was black with green and gold accents, another skin tight dress but this one had straps. Your figure was being shown off well and it accentuated your cleavage just enough. "This one, I like this one the most." Loki replied quickly and enthusiastically.

You put away the rest of your dresses and quickly did your hair and makeup, grabbing a pair of black heels on your way to the entrance of the apartment. Loki was standing there, wearing a pair of well fitting pants along with a dark green button up shirt which matched your dress.

-

The two of you took a cab to a bar that was far enough for people not to see where you live but also not too far to make it difficult to get home. It was dangerous leaving the apartment but Loki was finding it hard to say no to you lately. After nearly a month living together he had grown fond of you. You held onto Loki's hand when you got out of the cab and entered the building. The two of you ordered some drinks and sat down at the bar. The music was booming which was actually quite refreshing. The apartment was always so quiet. You downed your drink quickly, ordering another as soon as you were done with it.

"Do you normally drink like this?" Loki asked, getting concerned as he sipped at his drink.

You laughed. "No, but who knows when I'll be able to drink again. I wanna have fun tonight."

In an hour you wanted to dance.

"Do you want to draw attention to yourself? I hope you haven't forgotten about the people after you."

"Pshh, who cares?" You slurred a bit, standing up. "Come dance with me!" You invited. If sober you was affectionate he had no idea what to call drunk you. This was sober you times ten. You were all over Loki, you hadn't been able to relieve a certain tension in a long time. You were holding onto his arms and leaning in very close. The way you were leaning caused your cleavage to be at eye level with him, that was your goal. He glanced every so often but kept his composure. You saw his eyes glint, you knew you were having an effect on him and you loved it.

"I suppose it's okay as long as you're with me." He responded, following you to the dance floor.

You began dancing with Loki, rather provocatively. You turned around and started grinding on him. He was surprised and at first he was grinding into you but remembered that you were drunk and put some space between the two of you. He liked it but Loki wasn't sure if sober you felt the same way as drunk you. He looked up when he felt eyes on him. Looking in the direction the feeling came from he saw Thor dressed in human clothing giving him a look of disappointment. 'Perfect timing.' Loki thought sarcastically. He told you to stay where he could see you and walked over to his brother.