Loki x reader | Still Alive

Prompts:

"Oh, you're still alive."      "Don't sound so disappointed, I might think you don't like me."

"I'm going to need you to put on some underwear before you say anything else."

"I'm just saying, when I was dead I didn't have these kinds of issues."

       Loki was dead. At least that's what he wanted everyone to think. You knew better, you were dating him after all. Plus, he had done this before. The first time you hadn't been dating him, you were just close friends, when you found out he was alive you almost actually killed him you were so upset. In a way it was good because it made you realize just how much you cared for him. After you calmed down you confessed and that's when your relationship began. 

      You had a feeling about where he was currently located and so after a few weeks of pretending to mourn, so as not to give him away, you made your way there. Last time he had faked his death that was where you found him. Well, you didn't necessarily find him. He had given you clues to his whereabouts. He used his illusion magic to make it look like an abandoned and nearly collapsed old farm house. Any entrance that someone could possibly think of to get in appeared to be boarded up and there were 'private property' and 'do not enter' signs scattered about. Under all the illusions it was really just a quaint little farm house. It was painted a navy blue. Loki said he would change the colour at some point but never got around to it, that would require a lot of illusion magic to hide the fact that he was there and keep people from touching it.

      You parked your car farther away from the property and walked the rest of the way, grocery bags in hand. It had been a while since you had seen him last and you didn't want it to be a short visit. By now he had most definitely run out of good food. Especially coffee. Loki loved coffee as did you.

      The entrance was actually where a wall illusion was in place. You knocked on the wall, the real door under the illusion. In a matter of seconds the door opened, you kept a hand on the door to know, and you walked inside. Loki stood in front of you, naked and grinning. You closed the door and locked it, just to be safe, and then started walking to the kitchen to put the groceries away. "Oh, you're still alive." You said, voice plain and sarcastic.

     You wanted to bug him. After all, life was lonely and boring without him and you were done with this death business. It was a hassle and honestly quite worrisome. "Don't sound so disappointed, I might think you don't like me." He teased, following you to the kitchen.

      "Shut up, you know I love you." You grumbled, putting the groceries away.

      "I'll accept that but 'I love you and I've missed you dearly' would have sounded a bit better."

      You looked up at him with a loving smile on your face, unable to stay angry at him, and then looked down at his naked body. "I'm going to need you to put on some underwear before you say anything else. It's a little distracting." You smirked.

     Loki used his magic to put on some boxers. "This good?"

     You stopped with the groceries and walked up to him, face inches from his. You put your arms around Loki and he followed suit. "It's been a long time since I've seen you like that, or even kissed you for that matter." You say before kissing him. "Next time you do something like this at least tell me."

     "I will do my best to inform you," He said, giving you a peck on the lips. "But it is nice to be able to walk around naked and get away from people for a while."

     "Hey! I'm not most people." You remarked.

     He kissed your forehead and smirked, his eyes full of mischief. "I know. I'm just teasing, pet." He feigned a look of sadness all of a sudden. "However," 

      "Not again." You groaned but a smile remained on your face, it was nice to socialize with him once again. Even if it mainly consisted of teasing.

      "I'm just saying I didn't have these clothing issues when I was 'dead'."

      You raised an eyebrow and pointed to the food still left in the bags. "I brought you food, and a lot of coffee. I think that outweighs your nude glory."

     "I guess we'll just have to see about that, won't we." He grinned.