Loki x reader smut | Hate Fuck

Request: Love ur fanfics they r amazing. Can u do another SMUT fanfic like the research purposes one. Pls 

         You despised the trickster God that tried to destroy New York all those years ago. He wrecked havoc on the city, you might even go so far as to say planet, that had done nothing wrong to him. Most people didn't even know he actually existed until it happened. Many places of business were ruined in the process and from what you had been told he didn't feel any sympathy for those he had screwed over. 

       That was when you decided to join the Avengers. You wanted to protect or at least avenge those that couldn't do so for themselves. It was a difficult task but you were up for the challenge. After the alien attack you had accidentally obtained healing powers. Whenever you went on a mission your job was to heal others as well as fight. They taught you how to fight properly, you had never been taught how to fight before. Especially not from trained assassins or super soldiers. 

         Thor always said that his brother, adopted or not, was a good person at heart. He had faith in his brother and it drove you mad. After everything Loki had done to everyone, including Thor, he still cared deeply for his brother. You had sworn that day in New York that if you ever saw Loki you would give him a piece of your mind and would never trust him no matter what. You would never end up like Thor, believing in someone who would never change.

          When you were informed that the God of lies himself would be staying in the compound you were pissed off to say the least. You lived in the compound and you knew he would just cause trouble. Pleading with Stark did nothing. Apparently he was supposed to live in the compound so he could be supervised. Like that would work. He was the God of lies and mischief for a reason. 

          Tony wouldn't tell you when Loki was going to show up. He said it would cause you to act out and it was best to let you relax until it happened. You disagreed. If you had time you could think about what you would say to him and what you would do when you saw him. There were so many options and you wanted to do it right. 

         You wouldn't end up receiving the time you needed as he arrived the day you were told he would be living in the compound. You were standing in the kitchen, drinking a coffee to give you energy before you would start doing extra research on Loki. Before you could finish the drink Loki waltzed in, led my Stark who appeared to be giving him a sarcastic tour.

         You gripped the coffee cup tighter, your knuckles turning white.  A glare fell onto your face as you saw Loki. Loki wore a grin, a mischievous glint in his eyes. He was composed and walked with confidence, as if he owned the place. You, by contrast, were trembling with anger, just barely keeping your composure. 

       At the same time you also felt lustful towards him. You hated the fact that you were feeling that way. He was incredibly attractive. He was tall, wavy black hair that went down to his shoulders, he wore green Asgardian clothing that showed off his body well, his body was thin yet athletic. You weren't sure if you wanted to hit him or fuck him.

        Loki saw you, growing amused. He walked up to you and held a hand out, his eyes raked up and down your body. "It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Loki."

        You begrudgingly shook his hand. "I know who you are." You stated in an angry tone. "I'm Y/n. I'm in charge of healing so don't do anything stupid."

        "It will be hard if I get to have you working on my body." Loki teased.

        You glared at him but felt tingly down below much to your dismay.

        "That's just gross." Tony remarked, a look of disgust on his face. You looked over at him, forgetting that he was there. "Y/n has healing powers and this is the kitchen, let's move on before I have to hear anything else."