Pizza Girl | Loki x reader

Request: Hey! I just found your blog, and I gotta say, I'm in love. Would it be alright if you wrote with the prompt "you used to make pizzas at my favorite pizza place and apparently you quit your job so I hunted you down" with the reader as the girl who makes the pizzas?

Making pizzas wasn't exciting but it made you money. In all honesty you did like your job, it was one of your amazing talents. Making pizza's that is. You never really thought much of it, it's not like the job paid much. People liked your amazing creations, you personally called yourself a chef because of this, your coworkers made jokes about your title. However, as most jobs do, yours ended. You quit making pizza's and hung up your apron. Now you had the fancy title of bartender. 

It had been almost a month at your new job and you were liking it so far. It was about what you'd expect, good and bad. Some creeps, some really cool people, decent coworkers, the whole bit. All in all it was nice. You learned a lot compared to your pizza job but like all jobs the best time was when you went home.

That was what had just happened. You finished your shift and went home. You were relaxing in your living room, a glass of orange juice in one hand and a snack in the other as you watched your favourite show. It was a ritual for you at this point. It was early in the morning so it wasn't like there was much else to do.

You looked at your watch, three in the morning. You thought about going to bed but decided to finish another episode, the classic lie. You clicked on the next episode but that's when things got weird. Out of no where a man seemed to teleport into your apartment. He was tall, a slim build, with longer wavy black hair.

Like a normal person you said "What the fuck, what are you doing in my house, how did you get in here?" But instead you were whisper yelling. 

The man took one step forward, took one look at your TV and made an appreciative nod before he spoke up calmly. "You used to make pizzas at my favorite pizza place and apparently you quit your job so I hunted you down."

You placed a pillow in front of you as if that would protect you. "You're here to kill me?! Can I at least finish this show?" 

The man chuckled. "You misunderstand me, Y/n. I want your pizza. I know it sounds ridiculous but it's honestly just not the same anymore." You both were there in silence before he spoke up again. "My name is Loki, by the way. Forgot to introduce myself."

"So you're here to have me make you pizza before you kill me?" You spoke as if you had already accepted your fate.

He stood at you dumbfounded. "No... I want pizza, don't get me wrong, but why would I kill you. I want you to make pizza's for me."

You gave him a confused look. "What? What does that even mean, dude?"

He sighed. "I want you to make me pizza's. I'll pay you."

"Okay, but how did you just get here without using the door?" 

"Oh, I thought everyone knew me at this point. I can do magic, I'm Thor's brother."

You face palmed. "Ohh, you're an Avenger!"

"Not quite, but sort of. So, will you make pizza's for me?"

You laughed at how serious he looked. Since you thought this was all just a weird dream you agreed.