Loki x reader | Cute

Requests: May I Request A Fluff Where Loki Just Loves When Reader Plays With His Hair? Please 

        Loki had the softest hair in the universe. You loved to play with his hair and as much as he hated to admit it, he really enjoyed it when you did. That was what you were doing right now. He was laying down beside you in your shared bed and you were running your fingers through his hair. 

        He had a look of calm on his face as soon as you started. The book he had been reading was forgotten in his lap and his eyes were now closed. It was almost as if you were giving him a massage. His whole body was no longer tense. It felt nice to make him feel happy like that. At this point it looked like Loki was going to fall asleep. He often struggled to fall asleep at night just as you tended to. Even though you were the one playing with his hair you were also getting sleepy. 

        He leaned closer to you, pushing his head further towards you. His black wavy locks felt so smooth in your hand. You actually felt a little jealous that he had such nice hair. Then again, he was a god. 

        You felt special to be dating Loki. You got to see the things that no one else ever got the chance to. He would easily show you his soft side, without him even trying to. Loki could actually be quite adorable at times, right now being one of them. He reminded you of a cat when you would pet it. The utter blissful look on his face, and only from you playing with his hair. If he were able to purr you imagined he'd be doing so currently. 

        "You look so cute." You disclosed, a soft smile on your face as you looked over at him.

         Loki opened his eyes and frowned, only causing him to look cuter than he already had.

        "I'm a god, I am not cute." He said, sounding like a toddler having a tantrum.

         You laughed. "Whatever you say."

         He huffed but closed his eyes again. 

         Loki could be quite amusing at times. You knew you had many more situations like this and many experiences to be had with him. You smiled as you thought about it. It brought you peace. Soon, Loki fell asleep as did you.