Loki x reader | Flustered and Shy

Request: A loki x flirty reader where at first loki is flirting but the reader flirts back making him flustered.

-

You stood in the kitchen, a cup of warm coffee in your hand, as you took a well needed break from all the paperwork. Stark could be quite an annoying 'boss'. If you could even call him that. You looked up after taking a sip of your coffee, no longer lost in thought, as you saw Loki walk in. He leaned on the counter beside you with his arms crossed.

"Can I help you with something?" You asked as he seemed to stare into your freaking soul.

"I wouldn't mind if you did." He remarked in a flirty manner as he looked at your lips for a moment.

You held back a laugh at how cliche it sounded. "Well, my bedroom is right down the hall."

Loki's eyes widened for a moment, his mouth agape at just how blunt you were. He wasn't sure whether to take you seriously, considering the look on your face, or to take it as a joke like he was sure you meant it as. Loki didn't know you too well just yet so both chances were 50/50 at this point.

He searched your eyes for an answer but came up with none. You just smiled at him, thoroughly amused at his response. From what you had seen he wasn't usually one to go quiet and not be able to say anything. He was sharp tongued and witty.

Loki finally decided to just let out a chuckle before he tried another line to regain his composure. "That sounds like quite the idea."

"If you're quick we could get it done before I'm done my break." You teased.

Loki rolled his eyes. "I can't say I am."

You laughed as you elbowed him in the side. "I'm glad to hear that."

Loki tried to find a response but it took longer than he'd like to admit. Most of the time he was turned down by people here, he wasn't sure what to say. Finally after what seemed like forever to him but was probably just a few seconds he responded.

"I'll be glad to hear you moaning beneath me." 

Loki took your coffee from you, taking a sip.

"Like I said, bedroom is right down the hall." You teased, leaning against the counter in a cocky manner.

Loki nearly choked on the coffee, somehow managing not to embarrass himself. "Noted." He went to leave but you grabbed his hand.

"Isn't there something you're forgetting?" You asked.

Loki wasn't sure what you were talking about and wasn't sure how to respond. He decided to do what he did best and flirt. He pinned you to the counter. "What? You wanted more?"

He was sure he had you now. You would be a crumbling flustered mess, but the thing was you weren't. You were, laughing? Loki cocked his head to the side in confusion.

"I wouldn't object to that but you have my coffee."

Loki raised his eyebrows and placed the coffee on the counter before leaving.

"I'll see you around." You laughed.

-

You walked into the living room where you spotted Loki. Seeing this as the time to tease you plopped down beside him and put an elbow on his shoulder. "Fancy seeing you here, coffee thief."

"Why don't you give me some dirt on you so we're fair." Loki rolled his eyes.

"Maybe if you hadn't been avoiding me like the plague since our last encounter you would have some."

"I am not avoiding you," Loki lied.

"Oh, I see. You're just really shy around me, I must be special to you." You poked his nose.

Loki scowled. "No, if anything you annoy me."

"If I annoyed you then why are you here talking to me?" You caught him in his lie.

Loki didn't respond and instead turned on the TV, putting on Netflix. You grabbed the remote from him and put on a decent show. Loki leaned back into the couch, attempting to ignore you. You however had placed a pillow on his lap and laid your head on it.

"I'm claiming this spot, it's comfortable." You state. 

"Go for it."

It was nice laying in his lap, maybe too nice since you fell asleep. Not only did you miss a lot of the show but Loki had stayed the whole time, you felt bad for him until he started playing with your hair. He didn't know you had woken up yet so he was doing it of his own free will. You stayed like that for a moment. Just enjoying the feeling before you became sore. You turned to look up at him.

"Is this what people call Netflix and Chill?" You joked.

Loki avoided eye contact with you. "No. Out of all people here, I'd assume you would know that."

You poked his cheek. "I know, I just wanted to see you get flustered. It's cute."

Loki's face turned red. "Shut up."

You laughed. "It's actually refreshing to see this side of you, don't get me wrong. I also don't mind the playing with hair part."

"There was just something in your hair, I was getting it out." He claimed.

"It must have been a lot if you spent that long on it." You smirked.

Loki rolled his eyes. "It's not fair that you get this power over me." 

He moved you off his lap and started walking away.

"I'm sure you will either get used to it or learn how to make me flustered instead." You called after him.

Little did you know he would soon find a way.