Loki x reader | Sweethearts

Request: I'm here to request something fluffy because you said we kept requesting sad stuff (but we love drama oof) Ok so what about the reader and Loki cuddling and being really soft and the other avengers just looking at them and making comments and- IDK SOMETHING SUPER FLUFFY I WANT SOFT LOKI AND KISSES LOTS OF KISSES & HUGS & COMPLIMENTS AND TONY MAKING FUN OF LOKI FOR BEING SUCH A SWEETHEART + WE WANT FLUFF

       Couches were soft then again so was Loki. All you needed was to be with him cuddling like this and you could die happy. You were laying on him, between his legs with your head in the crook of his neck. His arms were wrapped tightly around you and you held onto his arms. Essentially the two of you had taken up the whole couch.

       The other avengers were seated on the other couches. Tony, Cap, Nat, Bucky, Bruce, Clint, and Wanda were all staring at the to of you with grimaces and disgusted looks on their faces at the obvious show of affection. You didn't mind and neither did Loki, the two of you lost in your own little world. 

      "Are you comfy, darling?" Loki asked, looking down at you with gentle eyes.

      You kissed him on the cheek. "I'm always comfy when I'm around you."

      Loki grinned and kissed you sweetly. "I love you so much."

      "I love you too." You smiled, putting a hand on his cheek.

      Loki held your hand and hugged you tightly against him.

      Tony groaned and rolled his eyes. "I don't know how much of this I can put up with." 

      "Then leave." Loki said with his devilishly sweet voice as he shot daggers with his eyes at Tony. 

      Tony shut up and mumbled something under his breath about Loki's 'lovey-dovey' nature. Cap attempted to tune it out but he appeared to be semi-scarred. Wanda had a look of surprise on her face, completely surprised at how gentle Loki was with you.

      "As long as Loki is focusing on Y/n and not planning something I'm fine." Bruce piped up.

      "I love it that you're so mischievous." You complimented Loki.

      "But of course, only the best for you." Loki grinned.

      "Now she's just egging him on." Clint joked.

      "That appears to be one of her skills." Nat mentioned, smiling knowingly.

        After laying there for a while, sharing little kisses and cute whispers you grew thirsty. You went to get up but Loki pulled you back down on him. You laughed. "Loki, I want to get something to drink."

      "But you're warm." He countered.

      "I won't be gone for long." You giggled, poking his arm that held you prisoner.

       He made a big show of letting you go, sighing. "Fine."

       You threw a pillow on him. "Here, cuddle with this until I'm back."

       "That's a great proposition and all but I think I'm more in favour of cuddling with you." His touch lingering on the small of your back.

         You smiled and shook your head. You quickly grabbed a glass of water and made your way back to the living room, barely having time to put your glass down as Loki put his arms around you, burying his head in your side.

       "Missed me?" You laughed.

       "Yes. Now come lay with me, Kitten."

        "If I have to." You teased, ruffling his hair before laying down beside him on the couch.

        He was the big spoon, holding your waist to keep you in place. Loki kissed your head and cuddled into you.

        "I feel like I need to bleach my eyes after this." Bucky remarked to Cap.

        "You'll have to steal it from me." Tony declared.

        "You're like a little teddy bear, it's so cute." Loki stated, brushing some hair out of your face.

        You held his hand and brought it to your stomach to be closer with him. "Only for you." 

        "It's actually sort of cute, isn't it?" Bruce said.

        "We have a very different definition of cute." Tony snorted. 

         You started playing with Loki's hair, twirling it around your fingers. "Your hair is so soft, it kills me. After this do you wanna play a prank on Tony?"

        "I would love that." Loki smirked. "We think so alike."

        Tony stood up. "Hey, wait. Since when did everyone team up on me?" 

        Everyone remained silent.

        "Oh, come on!" 

       You and Loki shared a mischievous look, already planning revenge.