Loki x reader | Adventure Time

Prompts:

"Well, I guess we'll have to warm ourselves by the glow of your 'I told you so'."

"Shut up" "I didn't say anything" "Don't care. Shut up."

"Dude, we are not asking the dragon for directions"

       "I don't think it's a good idea to go through the forest. It may be a short cut but we could get lost. Plus we have no idea what we might find in there." You say as you look into the trees and then back at the path. "The villagers told us to stick to the path. Sure, it will take a few days but there will be towns along the way where we could find a place to sleep."

       "There's nothing that could be in there that we can't deal with. And I'm sure we will be there in one day, we won't have to find a place to sleep." Loki countered. 

      You were both stranded on the strange planet after you accidentally sent a ship with you and Loki inside soaring into space. The ship ended up crashing on this planet rather quickly. It wasn't supposed to be like this. You were both tasked with cleaning the spaceship when you touched a couple of buttons after slipping on the recently mopped floor. It was honestly quite ironic. The whole reason you were cleaning the ship in the first place was because you each got in trouble for different things in the Avengers compound. When you got back you were going to be in a lot more trouble. 

       You went to a nearby town and asked a lot of questions. Basically you had to go to this mountain to find a magical book so Loki could use his powers to get both of you back to Earth. He tried using his powers but it wouldn't work because of a magic barrier that couldn't be broken without another magic spell that Loki didn't know. 

       "Fine. We'll go through the forest. I'd rather not stay on this planet for long." You gave in.

       With that you made your way into the forest. Up until then the two of you only thought strategically and ignored the need to blame one another until you had a plan to get back to Earth. Now that you had a plan and were on your way there was no need to hide emotions.

       "This wouldn't have happened if you told me about the wet floor." You mentioned as you stepped over tree roots. 

      "So this is my fault? I'm not the clumsy oaf who slipped." Loki retorted.

      "I am not clumsy! You can't tell me that you've never slipped on a wet floor before."

      "I'm careful." He spat back.

      "As soon as we get back to Earth I'm asking Thor if you have." You state, silence filling the air. "Do you have any ideas on where we are in space?" You ask.

       This was the second planet you had ever been on and it was not an enjoyable experience so far. You didn't like being so far from home. Realistically you knew there was no way you were close to Earth if you were on a planet that had creatures living on it. The world would have known about it.

       "I didn't exactly get a chance to see when we were at light speed." Loki said sarcastically.

       You were silent yet again. All you could hear were bird like creatures tweeting in the trees and the sound of twigs snapping and leaves crunching under your feet. The adrenaline from the crash had worn off and you were now feeling all the built up fear and shock. As a kid you dreamed of going to other planets but you never thought you'd be stuck on one with no easy way home.

     You looked at Loki. He appeared to be calm, albeit a little annoyed. It gave you a weird sense of courage to see him not worried whatsoever. You actually felt thankful that you were stuck on the planet with him. At least he had been in space multiple times before. Not to mention many other planets. To add onto that you knew he had weapons on him, he always did, and so did you. Both of you were trained fighters.