Loki x reader smut | Tell Me How You Feel

Prompt: Do the Runaround - Absrdst 

           His tongue worked magic on you, expertly sucking on your clit as he fingered you. You knew you were reaching your peak so you gripped tighter on his hair. It was the only thing you could manage as you were drunk off of the euphoria from the mass amounts of pleasure he was giving you. You were unable to speak, moans were the only sounds leaving your lips. 

           "Oh, fuck, Loki!" You gasped as your orgasm hit. 

           He rode out your orgasm, not stopping until your body had relaxed. You let go of his hair and spread your arms out above your head, breathing deeply as he had earlier after you gave him a blow job. It was meant to be a quickie since his coworkers didn't like it very much when you were over, the two of you made a lot of noise, but plans changed when you laid eyes on each other. It morphed into full blown sex, and with his ability to do multiple rounds one after another it ended up lasting hours.

           He laid down beside you on the bed, wrapping his arm around you to pull you closer. You pushed his arm away and sat up, putting your clothes on. Loki sat up in bed, and gave you an annoyed look like always. Loki was a wonderous companion for sex but that was all it was, you didn't want any strings attached. No love, just sex. He was the best when it came to sex. He could have you a moaning mess in a matter of seconds and he knew it.

           "Can't you stay longer?" He asked, a desperate look in his eyes.

          "Are you already hard again?" You questioned, glancing at his cock which was flaccid. You tilted your head to the side slightly and gave him a confused look, asking with your eyes for him to explain.

          "We could cuddle, maybe watch some movies. Or if you'd rather go for coffee we could do that too." 

            "Have you forgotten what we're supposed to be?" You asked, fixing your hair in the mirror. "We're fuck buddies. All we do is have sex, we don't hang out afterwards. It's not like we're dating or something." You said blankly.

             "Well, why don't we date?" He questioned frustratingly.

             You stopped fixing your hair and looked at him, he appeared to be genuine. That wasn't good. You were not going to date him. It was completely out of the question, it was sex and that was it. You had been through this with him when you first met at that bar all those months ago.

            "You know we can't." You stated, fixing your makeup.

            "Why not?" Loki questioned, standing up and walking over to you. He grabbed you from behind, pressing his naked body into your clothed one. "I don't see any downside with dating. We have great sex, I'm sure we would have a great relationship."

           "Sex doesn't equate to a relationship, you wouldn't know if we'd make a good couple." You glared lightly at him through the mirror.

          He let go of you and put boxers on using magic before he spoke, running a hand through his hair. "We could at least try a relationship, we basically fuck daily anyway. What's holding you back? I want answers, Y/n. Your heart feels like it's a million miles away."

         Loki knew he had fallen for you and he could admit it. When this all started you both promised to be honest with each other and you weren't fulfilling that promise.  He had no clue where you stood or why. You drove him crazy. You were the only person that was able to get him to bow down to you and he didn't even know if you loved or cared about him. He would take a bullet for or even from you. You were the first love he ever felt that way about. Loki wanted control and you had taken that away from him, forcing his barriers to break down while yours were still up.