Loki x reader | First Kiss

Request: Hey, I just found your blog, and I love it! 💜 I haven't read all of them, but I think I will in a day or two😂. Could you do a first kiss with loki teasing reader and making her blush.

       "So you're telling me you've never even kissed anyone?" Loki eyed you disbelievingly. 

       You were thankful the training grounds were empty.

       "Well, yeah. Remember you promised not to make fun of me or tell anyone!" You mentioned, embarrassment obvious on your face. 

        You wished you hadn't of told him, who knows what he would do with this newfound information. To make matters worse you had developed a crush on him. You were very self-conscious about it, everyone seemed to have kissed someone before yet you hadn't. Knowing Loki he had most definitely kissed many people before, to say the least.

       Loki thought about it for a moment. Seemingly getting lost in his mind. You figured now was your chance to escape this awkward conversation. Sneakily, or at least you thought so, you attempted to tiptoe away slowly, increasing your pace as you went. However, Loki grabbed your arm and pulled you close to him. The distance that had been between the two of you at the beginning was quite a bit larger than the current distance. Now you could feel his breathe on your skin. You looked up at him with doe eyes, a blush apparent on your face. 

       "Do you want to kiss someone? You know I'm always happy to help." He smirked devilishly. 

       Your mouth fell agape but you quickly closed it, not wanting to embarrass yourself any further. "Why? What kind of a question is that?" 

       He moved his lips closer to yours, his hands holding onto your waist. Unintentionally your body moved closer to him, your head tilting back slightly, your hands resting on his upper arms.

        "I can kiss you, only if you'd like." He stated.

        You sighed and closed your eyes, putting your lips into a kissing shape. There was no way you would be able to kiss him. You would be way to nervous to initiate anything. Loki closed the gap, kissing you gently. It felt wonderful, if possible you would kiss his sweet lips all day long. He pulled away, much to your displeasure. Realizing what just happened your eyes grew wide and you let go of his arms.

         "Sorry, that probably wasn't good." You looked downwards to avoid his gaze.

        He lifted your chin towards him, forcing you to look him in the eyes. "I loved it."

       Loki gave a small smile and pulled you close before kissing you again, this time for longer. You automatically held onto him, enjoying the moment. This time you pulled apart.

       "Should we go somewhere more private? What if someone walks in on us?" You asked, your voice laced with worry.

       "As you wish." Loki grinned.