Loki x reader Fluff | The Most Evil Plan

Prompts: #5 "Be more careful next time. I don't want to bandage you up again." #7 "Take it easy, you hit your head." #8 "Sit still and let me take a look!" #9 "Did I say you could get out of bed?"

            Winter meant two things, snow and the holiday season. Snow could be beautiful and fun but it could also be a menace to your goals. As of right now it was snowing a ridiculous amount and because of it you were stuck inside. You couldn't drive to get coffee as the streets weren't plowed yet and you couldn't go outside and build a snowman since it was too cold with the wind chill. That meant you had to find distractions elsewhere, specifically indoors.

             Normally you would bug one of the avengers but almost everyone seemed to be out doing something, having left before the snow fell, or asleep. One person was still home and awake. Loki. You made your way sneakily to his room, not wanting to be caught just yet but also wanting to pretend you were a ninja. Your plan was to annoy him until he spent time with you. It wouldn't be difficult considering he had a soft spot for you, unless you annoyed him to the extremes. 

              For your plan to work he would need to leave his room for a few minutes. A cruel plan was about to ensue. You were going to do the worst of the worst, an ingenious plan. One that few would ever dare to think of. You were going to hide his books. A truly evil endeavor. 

             You knocked on his door before opening it like the annoying little bean that you were. Loki was sat at his desk, reading as usual. "What do you want, Y/n?" He asked in an almost threatening way but you knew he was happy to see you.

             "I think I broke the coffee machine, can you go take a look at it for me?" You feigned innocence. 

             "You broke it again?" Loki gave you an exacerbated look but stood up and walked out the door to the working coffee machine, unbeknownst to him. 

             You stayed in his room and put your plan to work. Working quickly, you put all his books under his bed. You smiled at your work. He would never know where they were, when he came back he would be so confused. You couldn't hold back your evil laugh. Loki returned not long after you hid every book but just in time to hear your evil laugh. He walked in and gave you a knowing mom look.

             "Where did you put my books?" He questioned with power oozing from his voice.

             You smiled even wider, shrugging your shoulders. "I don't know. That's so strange, they were here a second ago." 

            "Don't make me do it, Y/n." He threatened playfully. 

           You walked backwards with your hands out, ready to protect yourself. "You wouldn't!" You said in fake surprise. 

           "Oh, but I would." Loki smirked.

            Loki walked towards you, with every step he took you stepped back until you had fallen onto his bed. Right into his trap. He pounced on you and started tickling your sides. You laughed uncontrollably as you attempted to push his hands away. He pinned your arms above your head with one hand as he continued his assault on your sides. 

           "I'll never tell! You'll never take me alive!" You shouted as you squirmed off the bed. 

           As you slid off the bed you hit your head on the ground and scraped your arm on the bed. You laid on the floor in a daze from the hit on your head. Loki jumped down from the bed and held you up by putting his arm around your back. 

            "Are you okay?" He asked in a concerned tone as if you had just been shot.

            "Yeah, it just hurts." You said as you held your head.

           Loki looked at the scrape on your arm and his eyebrows furrowed. "You're such a clumsy fool." 

             "Awww, you're worried about me!" You teased as he inspected the wounds you obtained from the vicious battle with the bed and floor. "But really, I'm okay. I'm going to go clean my arm." You struggled to stand up, swaying as you did.

             Loki grabbed you by your wrist and made you sit on his bed, using his magic to ease the pain. "Take it easy, you hit your head. I'll get the first aid kit." 

           You sat there in a confused state, time seeming to move quicker. Loki came back, the first aid kit in hand. You held your hand out for him to give it to you but he pushed your hand down and sat beside you, grabbing the arm with the scrape to inspect it. 

            "Really, I'm fine. I can take care of myself." You attempted to squirm away but Loki held you tight around your waist, preventing your escape.

             "Sit still and let me take a look!" Loki ordered as he struggled with you. This time you allowed him to, begrudgingly holding your arm out to him. He loosened his grip on your waist. "That's much better."

            He looked at the scrape and grabbed the disinfectant to clean it. He then bandaged it up expertly. You didn't want to admit it but he seemed to be a professional at it while you would have half-assed it. 

              "Be more careful next time. I don't want to bandage you up again." Loki stated.

              "I will." You smiled cheerfully, standing up but not getting far. Loki grabbed your hand and pulled you back down onto the bed, making you lie down with your head propped up by pillows.

              "Did I say you could get out of bed?" He asked.

              "Heh, no." You laughed. "You're so silly."

              Loki gave you a quizzical look. "What do you mean?"

              "You're worried about me even though I hid your books and bug you all the time."

              "Well, I care about you." He avoided your eyes shyly.

              "I care about you too, Loki. That's part of the reason I annoy you so much, it's also a lot of fun." You smiled as you remembered all the little things you did to him or how you teased him. "Your books are under the bed, by the way." 

              "I'll put them away later. Right now I am more concerned with you." Loki replied, giving you a small smile. 

              "You're so cute. I love you so much." You smiled, holding his hand in yours.

              His eyes widened for a moment before he smiled, giving you a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too, Y/n. I even love your clumsiness. For now, you need to rest and relax. I'll be here if you need anything."

             "Thank you, Loki."