Loki x reader | Wrong Impression

Prompt:

"What are you guys doing?!"

"We were having sex."

"Loki, no!"

          "Pay attention to me." You said as you poked Loki's shoulders repeatedly.

          Loki had been reading for hours now, sitting in the same spot on the couch. He hadn't even taken a break. You on the other hand had been patiently waiting, until now, for him to finish so you could spend time with him. In all honesty, you couldn't blame him for reading. It was healthy for the brain and you could be very annoying and persistent at times. For a few minutes now you had been sitting beside him on the couch doing nothing by now you were incredibly bored. You began to stare at him like a cat, a small frown on your face, in a way to signal to him that you wanted attention.

          "Y/n. I am trying to read." Loki stated, flipping the page.

          You started playing with his hair, running your fingers through it in a relaxing way.  

         "Bribing isn't going to help your situation." Loki mentioned. 

         You let go of his hair and looked at the page he was currently reading. An idea popped into your head. You began reading random sentences out of order. Loki narrowed his eyes at you and turned in a way you could no longer see the words. You gave a heavy sigh, relaxing your body completely as if you were dead. Your posture was basically non-existent as you melted into the couch.

         "Ughh," You groaned out. "How long are you going to read for?" 

          Loki didn't reply so you spoke again.

         "How much longer are you going to be reading?" 

          Loki put a finger on the sentence he was reading and glared at you, grinding his teeth. "I will be done when I'm done." He said with a tone of finality. 

          "Okay, but how long will that be?" You inquired, ignoring his obvious annoyance.

         Loki pretended he didn't hear you and went back to reading. You tried to waste time by looking at random objects in the room but you found that they weren't interesting enough to keep your attention. You turned to look at him, he was invested in the book. Whenever he got invested in a book he would end up reading until he finished it with next to no breaks. The book he was reading right now was only half-way done and it was long. It must have had more than three-thousand pages worth. 

           "Can you please pay attention to me?" You asked nicely in an attempt to butter him up.

           "Not yet. I will soon." He answered half-heartedly. 

          You crossed your arms and slouched forward. There was no way he would be done reading any time soon. You knew Loki. In an act of retaliation you straddled him and peered over his book. He moved the book to the side and continued reading but you could tell he was now losing focus. You moved forward on his lap and hugged him, resting your head in the crook of his neck, on the opposite side he held the book on.

         "What are you doing?" Loki spoke quickly, his body tensing up. It was quite unlike him.

         "I'm getting attention from you." You mumbled into his shoulder.

         "This isn't attention, it's affection." He suggested, looking around the room to make sure no one else was there to see how flustered he really was.