Loki x reader Smut | The Assumed Obvious

Prompt: "Don't come in"

           You weren't one of the most innocent people and you could admit that, to yourself at least. Almost everyone thought you were innocent as in, never watched porn, never had sex, never kissed a soul, never went on a date, among other things. They were all wrong. When you were younger you were pretty wild but none of the Avengers knew that. You had put on an innocent facade so no one would be able to use it against you in some way. Plus everyone would be much easier on you, figuring you weren't capable of doing certain things.

           No one had a clue, that was until Loki started to live with all of you. He was very nosy, always wanting to have something to use against everyone. It was sort of amusing since he had nothing to use against you other than the assumed obvious. You figured he would be content with that but you were wrong. 

          Loki tried to get to know you better, he knew there was more to you than what everyone thought they knew. It became troublesome. It was far more difficult to hold up that facade when he seemed to constantly be around you. There were times when you wanted to retire to your room to take care of business but he would follow you. Instead of relieving sexual tension you had to watch an innocent show. Plus you had to act all innocent and oblivious. It sucked. 

           You wanted revenge. As you lay in bed, ready to go to bed, you thought of ways you could get revenge on him for all the extra effort you had to put in to pretend to be innocent. Finally you thought of an idea. You would tease him and act oblivious the whole time. You would get him all flustered and riled up and then leave or act oblivious and stay.

           You smirked as you put on a baggy shirt without a bra and some cute panties. The shirt was long so it covered your butt and went down your thighs about half-way. With that you made your way to Loki's room, which was beside yours. You knocked on his door, putting on an innocent face, eyes widened a little with a small frown. 

             He opened the door, leaning against the side of it so you weren't able to see inside very easily. "Oh, it's you Y/n." He let go of the door as he looked at what you were wearing before looking at the expression on your face. "What's the matter? Someone steal your teddy bear?" He teased.

             "No, I can't sleep. I was wondering if I could stay with you for a while?" You held your hands in front of you as you slightly twisted your body from side to side like a kid. Batting your eyelashes up at him.

             Loki sighed, looking away in an embarrassed manner after he was caught looking at your chest. "Fine, just let me tidy up a bit." He agreed.

            Before he could close the door you walked in. "I'll help!" 

            He had papers with writings on them and books scattered all over the place. You wondered what he was up to, if anything. You bent down, making sure your shirt raised just enough to give him a sneak peak, as you picked up a paper.

           It had a list of what appeared to be blackmail and at the top it had Stark's name on it. Loki wrapped his arms around you from behind as he took the paper and folded it so you could no longer read it. His chest was flush against your back.

           You decided to squirm out of the embrace, purposefully rubbing up against him as you did. Loki let go of you almost immediately. "What are you doing?" You asked innocently.

         "Nothing, I just don't want you to worry about cleaning up for me." He snapped his fingers and all the books and papers were gone, including the one in his hand. "Here, sit on my bed. Tell me why you can't sleep."