Loki x reader | Horror Movies

Summary: Just a short one-shot about watching horror movies with Loki.

           You were sitting on Loki's lap in the living room, watching a horror movie. Every time there was a jump scare you'd hide your face in Loki's chest with your hands wrapped tightly around him. He held you tight against him so you wouldn't fall of the couch. Other than that you were criticizing the characters decisions. Yelling at them to not go to obvious places that would inevitably end in their death.

          "We can watch something else if you'd like." Loki smirked as you clung to him after another jump scare.

           "No way! I have to see how this ends." You spoke frantically as adrenaline ran through your body. "Besides I have you so I won't be as scared."

          "Fine by me." Loki grinned, rubbing your back for comfort.

          You continued watching the dumb horror movie. Loki found amusement in how invested you were, calling out plot holes, getting annoyed at the characters, and getting a little scared. Knowing that Loki was there with you and that if anything like that were to happen to you he would be there to protect you was a great comfort.

          "No! Don't go there, the killer is right there! Fuck, see now you're getting attacked. What did I tell you?!" You spoke as if the characters could actually hear you.

           Loki burst out laughing. "You do know how TV's work right?"

          You looked up at him and stuck your tongue out only causing his smile to grow.

          "Meanie." You said half-heartedly.

          "Yeah but I'm you're meanie." He teased and kissed you.

          "Yes, you are." You pat his head jokingly.