Loki x reader | Trust

Summary: Loki moves into the compound and grows close with you, Tony Stark's adopted daughter. You break him out of his protective shell and a romance blooms along the way.

       It wasn't easy being Tony Stark's daughter, even if you were adopted. Paparazzi trailing after you was a given. Journalists and News people were constantly trying to interview you or make up rumor's regarding your life. You had to be extra cautious going out and especially with friends. Some friends wanted you for the money or title, others wanted dirt on you. After all the years of this you were accustomed to it. It was normal life for you, you didn't know what normal was for other people. You grew to distance yourself from others or to at least be wary around them. Being the child of Stark you were sarcastic and witty. It helped you cope with all the press and paparazzi. 

      As an adult you found it difficult to get a normal job like everyone else. It seemed no matter where you went people knew who you were. And no matter how hard you tried people always said you were only there because of your father. Your qualifications didn't matter to them. It was frustrating to always be in the light or to have people either in your face or walking on eggshells around you. In the end you worked with your father for the Avengers. There was no way he would actually let you be involved in the dangerous things but you were able to work behind the scenes. You handled press and tech. Even though your father didn't want you to be involved in the fighting he did give you some training just in case.

      When you heard that Loki, the one that tried to take over the world, almost destroying New York was going to be living in the tower you were surprised to say the least. According to Thor he had changed. You trusted Thor and consequently believed him. It was strange to think that Loki, the God of lies and mischief himself would be living with you. To make light of it you thought about how it would make life more interesting. By the time he was supposed to move in you were used to the idea of him living in the compound. The intense amount of research you put into him also helped. 

       Funny enough you were to be put in charge of giving him the grand tour. That's why you were at the entrance, waiting for him to show up. You checked your watch impatiently. There were other things you wanted to get done that day. You laughed to yourself about how meeting a God wasn't your priority. It all seemed ridiculous. Perhaps you were so laid back because you knew Thor and he was a God.

        Soon a black car pulled up in front of you, the windows tinted. It came to a stop and the back door opened. A man with shoulder length wavy black hair came out. He was wearing what you assumed to be traditional Asgard clothing. It was black with green and gold accents, leather and metal making up the outfit. You held out your hand formally to him and smiled.

       "Hi, I'm Y/n Stark. It's a pleasure to meet you." You greet and he shakes your hand. 

       "Loki Odinson." He states flatly.

        He had an accent similar to Thor's but not quite the same. His voice was smooth and charming. It made you want to listen to him speak more, it wouldn't be a bad idea for him to voice an audiobook. Maybe do some ASMR. You held back an amused smile at the thought.

       "I've been tasked with showing you around the place." You explain as you start walking, he stood there for a moment, looking around. "It would help if you followed me." You smirk.

      He smirked back but followed you inside. "I was thinking you could lead the tour without me."

       "Hmm, that is an interesting idea but I think I'll pass."

       "That's a shame, it would have been quite amusing."

       "I bet." You walk into the elevator with Loki and press the button for the next floor. "As you can see, this is the elevator. I know, very cool."