Loki x reader | Shopping Is Fun

Request: reader takes loki out for shopping 'midgardian' clothes which leaves her speechless everytime he comes out of the fitting room to put his new outfit on display for her- lots and lots of fluff!!!! :D + Reader trying out dresses for Loki and he's basically admiring her + so much fluff

           "I don't see why this is necessary." Loki protested as you dragged him by the hand through the shopping center. 

           "It will be fun! Besides, I need to get some new dresses." You mentioned as you led him to the mens section. "Stark loves his parties."

           You let go of his hand and started looking through shirts. Loki began looking through clothes along with you, picking out a few he liked. You chose a few shirts in many colours mostly black and green. There were casual button-ups, t-shirts, and dress shirts. You knew he would prefer not to have any words on them so you avoided those. When you couldn't find anymore good ones you led him to the dressing rooms. 

          "Here," You said, handing him the clothes. "Try these on and show me how they look."

          "Am I to assume you will be helping me get undressed?" Loki smirked mischievously. 

           "I doubt you will be needing any help from me, now get changed so I can see how the clothes look."

           He sighed but entered one of the little dressing rooms. It was quiet for a moment before Loki opened the door, stepping out slightly to show you. He was wearing a tight fitting shirt along with tight fitting black pants. It was sexy as fuck.

          "Damnnn, that looks awesome on you!" You walked up to him to feel the material, as it looked soft, it was. 

          Loki had a slight blush on his face. "Well, I'm glad you like it but if you would let me try on some more that would be much appreciated."

          You giggled a little. "Are you embarrassed?" 

         "Shut up." Loki said, closing the door to the changing room again.

          Loki tried on the rest of the clothes. Each time you would compliment him, and each time he would get very flustered. It wasn't your fault he looked good in basically anything, not to mention he had good taste in clothes anyway. It became a game of making him embarrassed or flustered. At one point you had slapped his butt, he covered it with his hand as a blush covered his face. He warned you not to do that again or he would be forced to get revenge. You laughed his warning off.

        It was as if you were his little cheerleader. Every time he showed you an outfit or some clothes you would tell him how great it looked, especially with him in it. You'd wink or make some remark and he would get all flustered but you could tell he did enjoy the attention. 

        Finally he had finished trying on all the clothes and it was now your turn to pick some dresses. Loki put an arm around your waist as you led the shopping cart to the womens isle. You each picked out some dresses, Loki would pick out a very revealing or very ridiculous one every once in a while just to tease you. 

        "Look, Y/n. This one just says you. It has about a hundred cacti on it. Since you are a prick I'm sure you'll love it." He teased, an arm around your shoulder as he held the dress out in front of you.

         "Really? I was thinking it was more your style." You said as you put it back.

         "I might wear it for you but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing it in front of anyone else." Loki scoffed.

         "So you would wear it?" You tested.

         Loki became flustered again, if this was a cartoon you would see smoke coming out of his ears. "I never said that."

          "Yes you did. You said you'd wear it for me." You smirked devilishly. "Is it some sort of a kink for you? You know you can tell me anything."

          "No. I wasn't thinking when I spoke so shut it." Loki crossed his arms.

           You laughed as you gathered all the dresses, ready to try them on. "Alright, I'll drop it."

           You entered a changing room and tried on one of the goofy dresses Loki had joked about you buying. It wasn't uncomfortable just ridiculous looking. You opened the door to the changing room and pretended to be sexy for Loki.

           "How does it look? I was thinking of wearing it for a date night." You joked.

            "Honestly, I have no idea how, but you have managed to pull it off." Loki divulged with a sigh and a shake of his head in disbelief.

           You laughed before trying on another, more proper, dress. This time when you showed Loki he looked like he was in heaven. He was smiling so softly, his eyes looking you over.

          "Now, this one I like. You look so cute, it suits you well." He admired.

          "I'll take your word for it." You smiled, giving him a small kiss before trying on more dresses.

          He showered you in compliments with every dress you showed off. Loki seemed to actually be enjoying this quite a bit. Surprising yet pleasant. He kept telling you how beautiful you looked and how it went with your body type quite well. 

          When the two of you had finally finished shopping for clothes both of you were in quite high spirits. You each felt happy and confident. All the compliments had not gone to waste. You held hands as you left the store, ready to retire to your room in the compound. 

           You would definitely have to go shopping with Loki again sometime.