Loki x reader | First Fall

Request: Just need soft, fall activities w Loki maybe his first thanksgiving with his midgardian gf's family/friends? 

          The leaves crunched under your feet as you walked a slow pace, viewing the many different colours and shades of leaves on the trees and ground. There were various shades of red, yellow, brown, and even purple on a few trees. It was quite the sight. It reminded you of fire and the warmth it held, but it was cool outside. Not to a serious degree, it wasn't very cold just yet, it was a luke-warm temperature outside. Not too cold but not too hot. Wearing a sweater kept your body at a comfortable temperature. 

        You looked at Loki, walking beside you. He was also gazing at the leaves. He had a small smile on his face and a glimmer in his eyes. You could tell he enjoyed Fall. The only noise between you were the leaves crunching. This drew your attention to the sound they made. You began smiling out of amusement. 

         "Crunch, crunch go the leaves." You said in a strange voice.

         Loki looked at you with wonder and confusion in his eyes. "What?"

       "I like the sound they make." You looked at him like it was obvious, even though you probably would have looked at least a little on the off side to those passing by.

       "You're a strange one." He said with an amused smile.

       "That's why you love me!" You replied teasingly. 

       "I'm not going to lie, I do love that part of you." Loki admitted, putting an arm around your waist. "We're almost there, now."

       You looked up ahead. The café you had been informed about was now in view. It was supposed to have really good hot drinks and baked goods. Judging by the look of it that was most likely true, it was a building with character and honestly quite adorable-looking. It was a dark shade of brown with light pink accents. The colours went well together. The brown made it look cozy and the pink made it look welcoming and cute. 

         Loki opened the door for you and you walked through, his hand on the small of your back. It smelled of coffee grounds and vanilla. The café gave off an atmosphere of calm. You could imagine yourself coming back to read a book or write. The only problem was the heat coming from the place . Maybe it would be best to come back in the Winter, the change from cold to heat when walking in would be amazing. 

          You each ordered your drinks and left after receiving them, choosing to sit on a park bench outside instead of indoors. May as well enjoy being outside while you still could. You took a sip of your drink, wiping the whip cream from your upper lip. You knew for a fact it would be there and you found that your hypothesis was correct. It was a sweet drink but not too sweet. Not the kind that makes you feel sick after just one sip of the sugary concoction. Instead, it was the kind that satisfies and reminds you of happy times.

        "The birds are flying South. I guess that means Fall will soon be over." Loki stated as he looked to the sky. 

        You looked up to see geese. They were flying in a "V" formation, it was almost hypnotizing to watch. "I don't want Winter yet." You pouted, leaning your head on his shoulder. 

        "Winter will be over before you know it. Besides, we'll be able to cuddle and watch movies without overheating." Loki pointed out, poking your cheek.

        "I suppose so. Oh, do you want a sip of my drink? I remember you telling me that I owed you a sip next time I had one, since I stole a sip of your coffee last time." You held the cup out to him. 

        Loki took the cup. "I don't recall being serious but if you insist." He smirked, taking a sip.

       He apparently didn't realize that there was whipped cream on his lip as he gave you the cup back and looked back up at the sky. You started laughing and he gave you an incredulous look. 

        "What's so funny?" He asked, glaring at you.

        "You," You tried to stop laughing but failed. "You have whipped cream on your lip!" 

        Loki's eyes widened and his cheeks turned pink. He tried to rub it off but didn't get all of it. You started laughing even more causing him to get frustrated. In an attempt to stop laughing you tried to think of other things. It helped a little but you still had to keep your mouth closed to not laugh, choosing to bite your lip instead.

        "Is it gone?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed together. You couldn't reply because you knew you would laugh. "Screw this."

         Loki smeared some whipped cream from the cup onto his finger and put it on your lips.

        "Hey!" You exclaimed. "That's not fair." You crossed your arms, looking like a child who was told no.

        "I'll make it up to you." His eyes shone with mischievousness.

         He leaned in and kissed you, at first just a peck but it soon moved onto a full make-out session. Tongue and all. The cream now on both of your lips an equal amount. He pulled away, leaving you wanting more but also extremely embarrassed. 

        He wiped the remaining whipped cream from his lips with a napkin and smiled. You were now the one with the cheeks tinted pink. He felt as if he had won. You grabbed a napkin and wiped your face as well, getting rid of any evidence. 

         Loki leaned in and whispered in your ear. "At some point we're going to have to try using that in the bedroom."

         You gasped. "Loki! Don't tease me like that!" You slapped his chest, lightly. 

        "Don't make it so easy." He laughed.