Loki x reader | Surprise Kid

Request: Can I request a fic where reader and Loki broke up and years later he comes back to see her and sees that she has a kid that is his he didn't know he had + Can I request a Loki fic where it's angsty at first but then ends with fluff. So Loki and reader used to date but one day Loki disappears and then he comes back five years later to see that the reader has a child and it turns out to be Loki's that he didn't know he had

        Raising a kid was difficult, even more so as a single parent, but you made do. You raised that kid for five long years to the best of your ability. And you did a damn good job too. She was your top priority now, everything else came second. If she was sick you would take time off work to take care of her, if she was having difficulty in her special kindergarten class you would help her out. She was different. You knew that and so did she. It made it more of a challenge to say the least but you were up for it. 

         You had no doubt that she was that irresponsible, spontaneous, Asgardian, Loki's child. The fact that she would change her skin colour to blue every once in a while was a dead give away, along with the spurts of magic she did.

        It wasn't long until S.H.I.E.L.D learned of her powers. They agreed to give her the proper education she deserved while helping her learn more about her powers. It was the best option to let them school her and thus that is what you did. Still, it wasn't fair to her. She had no friends around her age, although she was able to meet the avengers team. They asked you about her father but you never told them a thing, worried that they would treat her differently. 

        Every weekday you would drop her off at the compound, go to work, pick her up, and go home. They would talk to you about her every once in a while if new powers were discovered. You would be informed of the lessons she was being given and she would tell you stories of her day. For a child she had an exciting life. She was able to have way more fun than a normal child due to her powers. It was a blessing and a curse.

        You knew Loki and you knew he was not on good terms with the avengers. They never seemed to catch on to the fact that she was his kid and you were relieved. He was the last person you had been with romantically. Sure, you had flings throughout the years to get out that pent up sexual energy but you hadn't dated throughout that time. You needed to focus on your daughter. It would be difficult for people to accept the fact that she wasn't completely human anyway. To you she was your adorable little girl, to most others she was a monster. You didn't want her to grow up hating herself for something she couldn't control. If Loki were there he would be able to help her feel less abnormal. Even though she was young she knew that no one else was like her on Earth.

        Loki had broken things off suddenly, almost without a goodbye. He stated that he needed to leave and didn't want to bring you into the mess of a life he had. Your protests did nothing to change his mind. Within a few hours he was gone, never to have been heard from again. Weeks later you learned that you were pregnant. You didn't know if Loki was dead or alive at this point. You had so much anger built up. Not for you but for your daughter. She never got the chance to meet her father or even have one at all. You were all she had.

          You wished Loki could have been there to help you raise her but at this point you had began thinking that she was better off without him. If he left you abruptly like that maybe it was for the best. You couldn't tell at this point. 

           As you walked into the classroom to pick her up you heard whispers among the teacher and an Avenger. You eyed them curiously before hugging your daughter.

        "How was school today?" You smiled, ignoring your concern.

        "It was the awesomest day ever! I got to colour a unicorn! Wanna see?" She smiled innocently up at you.