Loki x reader | Jealousy

Summary: Loki becomes jealous of Thor who is getting too close to you for Loki's liking.

       You were from Earth or as it was called on Asgard, Midgard. You had met Loki through strange circumstances. You had sort of ran into him one day while he was in New York, spilling coffee on the both of you. His clothes were soaked and you knew they would stain if you didn't get them cleaned soon so you insisted he go back to your place. He agreed, mostly out of curiosity. Loki wasn't on Earth very often and this had never happened to him before. You washed his clothes for him and let him borrow your male roommates clothes until his were clean. The two of you got to talking and Loki was very open about things with you. People always said you were a very trusting person and very easy to talk to. At first you didn't believe him when he said he was the God that had messed up New York years ago. It was actually a little funny since you worked at Stark Tower. Lucky for you the day that happened you weren't working. He proved it easily by offering to show you his illusion powers. Your excitement was surprising to him, the two emotions people often showed was annoyance or fear. Usually the first now that everyone was used to him. After that the two of you became friends, with him visiting you often. You began dating. You wanted to meet his family and see where he was raised. He was always a little secretive when it came to that.

        Eventually he took you to Asgard to show you around. That's where you were now. It had been a few days into your stay and you were absolutely loving it. It was a truly magnificent place, not to mention beautiful. Especially the royal gardens. That was where you spent most of your time, the second being the library. Loki had introduced you to his brother. Thor was delighted to meet someone from Midgard. He didn't know very much, sure he had been there a few times but he had never experienced normal day to day life. 

         "Lady Y/n!" Thor greeted you as he waved, standing in the middle of the gardens path. He looked like a saint Bernard puppy. Thor had asked you to help him learn more about Midgard. You had no idea where Loki was and figured you may as well. It could be fun.

         "Hello, Thor. What questions do you have for me today?" You smiled up at him in a friendly manner. 

          -

         "Yes, that's how school's work in Midgard." You finished. You had spent hours talking with Thor and you were getting hungry. It must have been around supper time by now. Strange enough you had still not seen Loki. "Thor, do you know where Loki is?"

        "He spends a lot of time in his room reading." Thor said, thoughtfully. "You could check there, if he isn't there he will turn up soon enough. But as of now I have some business to attend to. I'll see you later, thanks again." He pat you on the back and went his way.

        You decided to at least see if he was in his room. It had been hours since you had seen him. It felt weird being in a completely different planet without someone you knew well with you. Perhaps you were feeling homesick. You thought about how different yet similar Midgard and Asgard were. People looked the same but they had magic and actual Gods that they could see. But they didn't have some of the weapons there were on Earth. It was just like a fantasy story you would read as a kid. You had only been here for a few days, there were definitely many more magical and amazing things you still didn't know about. You were thankful for the experience though. It was refreshing to be away from things at home. But at the same time you missed your own home. 

        Finally you reached Loki's door. You knocked and entered when you heard a muffled 'come in'. Loki was sitting in an armchair, no book in hand for a change. You could tell he was thinking about something and whatever it was caused him to feel sad. You closed the door and sat on his bed. "Are you okay, Loki?" You asked. 

        He turned to look at you, his face was blank. You knew something was up, he was always smiling or at least smirking. "I don't see why you care." There was venom in his voice.

       "Of course I care, Loki. I love you and I want you to be happy. Why don't you tell me what's bothering you?" You stood up and sat on his lap, stroking his face. He was still stone faced.

       "Are you sure? You're spending a lot of time with my brother." He huffed.

       "Are you jealous?" You asked bemused.

       "What? I am not jealous." He looked at you with an annoyed expression on his face.

        "I care more about you than your brother, Loki. I love you, I don't love Thor. He just has a lot of questions about Earth." Loki remained silent. "Let me put it this way," You raised his chin so he would look you in the eyes. "I let you stick your dick in me regularly and I sleep in your bed with you. You're exactly my type." You gave him a peck on the lips.

       Loki sighed, resting his head on your chest. "Thor has always been the favourite of most people. I just don't want to lose you to him."

       You started playing with his hair. "I'll never leave you, believe me. Meeting you has been the best thing to happen to me."

       "Thank you, Y/n. I love you." He held you tight.

       "I love you too, Loki."