Loki x reader | Oh Please

Request: Hi so if requests are open can I ask you to pretty pretty please do an established relationship jealous Loki? Like the reader accidentally makes Loki jealous when she comes off as flirtatious to Thor? Please? :')

       Thor and Loki were obviously very out of place on Earth, to make it easier for them to blend in they were going to wear normal human clothes from now on. Or at least every once in a while in Loki's case, he was way too stubborn to follow the most simplest of rules or ideas.

        The only problem was that they weren't used to the type of clothing. Even when they were wearing it, mostly in Thor's case, they seemed strange in the way they would wear anything. It was strange to them and you understood that. It would take time to adjust. As of right now Thor was struggling to button up a flannel shirt as he stood in the living room.

        "Lady Y/n, would you mind helping me with this mortal wear?" Thor asked with an innocent boy smile on his face.

         Watching him struggle was torturous so you gladly walked over to him. 

        "I don't mind, watching your attempt was killing me." You joked, buttoning up the flannel from top to bottom.

         Loki stood on the other side of the room with a frown on his face, his arms crossed tightly. He stared the two of you down. You figured he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something, paying no attention to his moody attitude. 

        "There, all done." You grinned.

        "Thank you." 

        "It's no problem. Flannel suits you, if you can learn how to put it on it would be a good fit."

        "I'll keep that in mind." Thor gave you an innocent puppy dog smile before leaving. 

        It was a shame Thor couldn't use magic like Loki. Loki didn't have to learn how to put things on, with him it was more about talking him into it and getting him used to it. Whenever he would go on a tangent it was hilarious. Your laughter would usually calm him down or get him in a playful mood.

       You walked over to Loki, who was wearing a black suit, hoping to be able to cheer him up. As you walked over he glared at you, his lips were tight together, and his eyebrows were furrowed. You leaned on the wall beside him.

       "What's wrong, baby?" You asked, genuinely.

       "As if you don't know. You're just trying to get a rise out of me." Loki sneered.

       You gave him a confused look. "What are you talking about?"

       He uncrossed his arms and faced you, peering down at you with dominant yet fiery, explosive eyes. "You seemed to enjoy yourself quite thoroughly with Thor." His eyes darting to where Thor stood just minutes ago, waving his arm in the direction in a sarcastic manner. If he could shoot lasers out of his eyes that is what he would be doing right now.

       "I enjoy talking with people and helping them out." You grew defensive.

        "I bet you really enjoy 'helping' don't you." Loki retorted.

        "Oh, please. I helped him button up his shirt. If you needed help I would help you too but you can use magic, Loki." You sighed. "You know that I love you. Thor is the polar opposite of you, I want you, I like you." You punctuated your words so he knew you meant business.

       You could see his anger was dying out. Loki's body relaxed a little more yet he still held tension throughout his body. You held his arms but he looked away from you.

       "Loki, look at me." You demanded. He did as you said, a slight pout on his lips. "I'm yours and you don't need to worry." You looked him in the eyes so he would know you were being serious. You hugged him. For a moment he just stood there but eventually he put his arms around you. 

        "I know." He grumbled. 

        You pulled apart from the hug and kissed him. "Good. I want you to know that I care about you more than anyone else in this world and every other world out there." 

        He pushed you against the wall and started making out with you. He let out all his emotions in the kiss, he grabbed your hair to pull you closer to him but you didn't mind. When he pulled away he had a small sad frown on his face. 

        "I'm sorry, I guess I'm just jealous." He admitted sheepishly.

        "A little?" You teased. 

        He rolled his eyes and slapped your ass. "Shut up, Y/n." 

       You saw him smile and that was all you needed to know he felt better.