Quarantine Dates | Loki x reader

Request: Hi there! How about Loki and the reader having a nice date at the avengers tower (quarantine vibes) because they can't go out and it's simple but also romantic and..I like fluff :( + Here's an idea: loki & reader having a date that includes champagne, stargazing & lotsss of kissing?

A date is just what you needed. Especially during these times, quarantine that is. At first  you were worried but now you were just bored out of your mind. Usually you would go out to dinner with Loki or go on a trip somewhere but now that wasn't possible. It would be a while till you could, a second wave was coming, anyone could see that. 

Still you didn't let this discourage you from having a romantic date with Loki. You wanted to go all out, a completely romantic and loving time. Candles, champagne, stargazing, cuddling, old love songs, the whole thing. You talked with Loki and he seemed thrilled at the idea. If not for the date, to sort of get away from everyone else for a while. It was decided that you would go to the rooftop for your date.

You left your room, wearing your best dress with your hair done the best you could. You walked down the hallway, meeting Loki at the end. He was wearing a black suit with a green tie. Frankly, he looked stunning. Loki gave you a small kiss before hugging you. 

"You look beautiful." He complimented, a smile ever so present on his face.

"You don't look so bad yourself." You smirked, holding his hand in yours as you made your way to the elevator. 

Once in the elevator you leaned into him, holding onto him as if you were melting into him. Just the touch was enough to make you happy. Loki brushed a strand of hair out of your face before kissing you again. The deep love the two of you felt in your hearts was incomparable to anything you had ever felt before.

The doors opened and he made a show of letting you go first before he followed suit. You couldn't help but giggle a little. Sure, it was ridiculously polite but that was your Loki. He led you to the blanket in the middle of the roof. Candles all around, a bottle of champagne with two wine glasses beside the blanket on his side. Your Bluetooth speaker was set up at the head of the blanket, playing old love songs. Right now Earth Angel by The Penguins. Classic.

You sat on the blanket, your legs crossed ahead of you. Loki sat beside you, placing an arm around you before he kissed you on the forehead. 

"We picked a good day, there isn't a cloud in the sky." You said in surprise.

Loki rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, I may have asked Thor to make sure it would be perfect."

You laughed. "That explains it. I love you, Loki."

"I love you to, Y/n." He smiled. "Here, I'll get you some champagne." 

He poured some for each of you, handing you your glass. You took a sip, it was good. Probably the best you ever had, honestly. You really appreciated how hard he tried for you. It was easy to tell that the two of you were deeply in love and it was beautiful. He placed down his glass and gently got on top of you, making sure not to spill your glass. You laughed lightly and put your glass down before kissing him. 

Both of his hands were on your face, one playing with your hair. You wrapped your arms around him to pull him closer to you. After a few minutes you separated and he laid down beside you. You cuddled into him, kissing his neck. The stars were amazing to look at with such a clear sky.

"If only we could do this more often." You expressed.

Loki looked over at you. "What's stopping us?" 

You smiled at him, cuddling into the crook in his neck. "Alright, I'm changing my sentence. Let's do this more often."

Loki caressed your arm with his fingers, doing little circles. "Now that sounds like a good idea."