Loki x reader | Corrupt the Innocent

Prompt: You smiling shyly, cheeks tinged pink, because you were caught staring by Loki.

How could one man be so damn attractive? That was the question. Loki seemed to have everything. Good looks, good hair, intelligence, wit, strength, it seemed like he could do almost anything. It was incredibly attractive yet also severely intimidating.

You on the other hand were quite clumsy, aloof, forgetful, average strenghted, and you honestly just didn't know what to do or how to respond at times. It seemed like someone like him would never go for someone like you. He would grow bored or become annoyed over time, you were certain. Maybe it was just your paranoia or low self-esteem. You tried to ignore those thoughts but every once in a while they came up and gave you a hell of a good fight.

Living with Loki in the compound was quite difficult too. You became very shy around him but you also wanted to be around him to learn more about him and get closer with him. It sucked at times. He was secluded most of the time anyway. Every once in a while he would leave his room and you would see him but instead of talking to him like a normal person you ended up just staring. Sometimes you would be able to talk to him but you often found it nerve-wracking. Especially if you were the one to initiate the conversation.

You thought about how you needed to stop staring and just finally talk to him. You made up your mind. No more stares. From now on you were going to talk to him! You had faith in yourself. You could do it! You finished up your pep talk in your mind, making a promise to talk to him next time you saw him.

Apparently fate wanted to test you that day because Loki walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, on the opposite side of you. Your little pep talk was forgotten almost immediately. You stared at him for a moment before picking up a book. You tried your best to focus on the book but couldn't help but glance up at him.

Loki sighed and looked over at you, catching you in the act. Your cheeks began to heat up as you turned back to your book, pretending to be invested in the plot.

"Why were you looking at me?" Loki questioned, a flat look on his face.

"I, uh... What are you talking about?" You lied, eyes wide as you defended yourself lamely. Your book fell to the ground as you put your hands up in a way of saying 'I'm innocent'. You picked up the book and put it on the table.

"Don't play dumb, I've seen you staring. Are you scared?" Loki smirked, leaning in close to you, your noses almost touching.

You could feel your core burning, the closeness only making your crush on him worse. Embarrassment was flooding through you. You leaned back so your faces weren't so close but Loki just leaned forward, putting an arm around you. "I'm not scared. Well, maybe a little intimidated. But not in a scared way, if that makes sense. More of an ' I can tell your dominant'. I mean, uh, why did I say that?" You laughed awkwardly. "You're just, um, kind of attractive, I guess?"

If you weren't embarrassed before you sure were now. Loki raised his eyebrows and stopped leaning so close to you. Before you could breathe a sigh of relief he smirked and stated his accusation

"You have a crush on me."

"I don't know what you're talking about." You looked at the ground, wishing it would just swallow you up.

"Okay. Then what if I did this." Loki leaned forward, pinning you to the couch. "Do you like this?" He called you on your bluff, his eyes shining mischievously.

You were stunned, never having been this close to him before. "Yes, I mean no..."

"You're cute. It makes me want to take your innocence and corrupt you." He revealed, looking at your lips for a second. "Have you ever been with a man before?"

You avoided eye contact with him, growing increasingly flustered. "No..."

"Do you want to?" Loki prodded.

You started trying to squirm out of his hold. "Stop teasing me, Loki."

He held onto you tighter, pressing his body into yours, his lips an inch from yours. "What makes you say I'm teasing? Maybe I'm being serious."

You stopped squirming and tried to look for the truth in his eyes, coming up empty. "I can't tell..."

Loki closed the gap between the two of you, kissing you roughly. You had never been kissed that way before. It was almost animal-like. He seemed desperate and in need. It was like there was something pushing him to act in this way, something biological. A need that had to be satisfied.

"Does that answer your question?" Loki asked, a little out of breathe.

"Sort of. Do you actually want me in a special way or do you just want me for my body?" You questioned, an innocently confused look on your face.

"Oh, I want to date you. I want to be able to corrupt you in every way possible. I want you to become a sex fiend. I need you to be mine, to be able to do whatever I want to you. I don't want others seeing your innocent reactions to this." Loki whispered in your ear.

"But what about waiting for marriage?