Loki x reader smut | Wedding Night

Request: Could you do a Loki x reader where they get married and the wedding night and The reader is a virgin so he has to guide her and be gentle with her and maybe when they wake up in the morning! Thx so much

            Marriage is a big thing. It can change a lot in life, new experiences come from it as well. That was what awaited you. Throughout the ceremony that was all you could think about. You were going to marry Loki, prince of Asgard. You were going to become true royalty and along with that you would have many new responsibilities. One of them was having sex with Loki, in turn losing your virginity to him.  And even more importantly, as royalty, you had to produce an heir eventually. Going from virgin to having sex as often as possible seemed daunting. 

           You didn't know him well but throughout the ceremony he tried his best to make you feel comfortable. The kiss after vows were said was gentle and loving like a marriage without obligations and power struggles should be. Like a normal marriage. It was strange that your first kiss with him was during your wedding. He handled everything with an elegant manner. It made you feel comfortable and safe. When he was around you felt your worries dissipate. He was charming and the way he spoke, his tone, was calming. Loki sounded like he knew what he was doing. 

           Eventually the celebration came to an end. Now it was time to retire to your chamber. You walked in silence with Loki, guards guiding you to the room. They left as soon as you entered, thankfully. You turned to look at Loki. 

           "You should know that I have never done anything of this sort before. You will have to guide me, if you know how." You said respectfully, looking a the ground out of embarrassment for what was to come.

          "I will be gentle with you as it is your first time. I want you to be able to trust me and I do not want to hurt you. You are my wife now and I am your husband. I will be here for you and I expect you to do the same." Loki comforted as he stroked your cheek.

          "I will, I promise to be there with you when you need." You agreed, looking him in the eyes. 

           He gave you a short but sweet kiss before slowly progressing into longer and more passionate kisses. His hands laid on each side of your waist, his thumbs rubbing circles on your sides. It tickled. You held onto his shoulders as he moved slowly through the kiss. The heat deep down inside of you was growing.

          Loki pulled apart from you and pressed his forehead against yours. "You are so very beautiful. I am lucky to be wedded to you. I promise to make your life the best it can possibly be, I want you to pursue your passions and learn as much as possible. I will teach you anything you wish to know."

          You found great comfort in his words and touch. You gave a small smile, growing more confident in what awaited you in your new life with your new husband. "Thank you. I am grateful to you for your attempt to make my new life as comfortable as possible. It is very much appreciated." 

           He smiled sweetly at you. "I am glad to hear it. Would you like to continue where we left off?" 

         You nodded your head in a shy manner. "Yes. I am looking forward to this new experience, and I trust that you will make it one to remember."

         Loki started undoing your dress. "Believe me, there will be many wonderful new experiences I will give you. Not all of them as pure as others but I will only do what you are comfortable with. If you want me to stop at any point just say so."

         Your dress fell to the ground and you stepped out of it. Loki began undoing your undergarments. 

         "I understand."