Loki x reader smut | Research Purposes

Summary:  Thor brings you to Asgard so you can research. You meet the infamous God of Mischief along the way.

       You had met Thor through the Avengers. Alas you were not a part of the Avengers team specifically but you were what one would call a consultant. You worked for them when they needed someone to research information or needed to know about something specific. Of your own will you had asked Thor if he would be willing to show you Asgard and the technology they had. You figured it would come in handy to know. Plus you figured it might help you in the future if alien technology were to fall into your hands. 

        Thor agreed as you had helped him adjust to Earth, it was his way of paying back a debt. You gave him lessons without him even having to ask you to. It was very different to how things were on his home planet, according to him. This made you curious. 

        You collected the things you figured you would need for your journey to Asgard. A notebook, pens, and your phone.  You wore a tank-top, as he said it was warm, and some high waisted jeans. Thor explained what to expect as you got ready. As you finished he told you one final thing. He mentioned that his brother Loki would be there and that you may want to be careful around him, as he was known as the God of Mischief. Apparently he also didn't like humans that much either. Yet again this only made you curious about why he felt this way. You tried to get more out of Thor but even he didn't know why his brother disliked humans so much. Perhaps it was because he hadn't really experienced much to do with humans. Either way that was going to be one of the things you would find out.

       Thor took you through the bifrost, it was an amazing yet terrifying experience to have. It was like a rollarcoaster if you had never been on one before, plus it was in space. He then took you down the rainbow bridge to the castle. It definitely looked mythical and somewhat medieval yet very civil. Everyone was dressed so beautifully in the palace. It seemed that everywhere you looked you saw gold. Thor brought you to the gardens after giving you a little tour around the place. 

       As you walked through the royal gardens, looking at all the different colours and types of flowers you noticed something out of the corner of your eye. You turned to the direction you had felt someone staring. Looking up to a balcony that was decorated with flowers just as pretty as the ones in the garden you saw a man. He had black hair and wore black and green. He looked fit but thinner than Thor. He did not have a pleasant look on his face like Thor did at the moment. He looked serious and perhaps slightly annoyed. The man was leaning on the balcony, a hand on his cheek, holding his head up.

      Thor caught you staring and looked to see what it was at. His expression turned into a slight frown of disappointment. "That's Loki."

       You nodded your head. "Do you think I would be able to meet him?"

       Thor looked apprehensive. "I could see if Loki wants to meet a maiden from Midgard but it is unlikely." When you looked back up at the balcony Loki was gone. You frowned just as Thor had. You had heard so much about the Trickster but that didn't mean that it was necessarily the truth. There were always two sides to every story and you wanted to hear his side. Thor did not seem to hate his brother or dislike him like most of the Avengers team did. 

       Thor led you to Loki's chambers. Before he made a move to enter the room he asked one of the nearby handmaidens if he was currently in his room or not. They confirmed that he hadn't left since the previous day, last they had checked he had been reading. 

       Thor knocked twice before he entered with you. He closed the door, calling out to his brother. Loki was sitting in an armchair, facing the balcony you had seen him on earlier. He was not reading, just sitting there silently. Suddenly he came up behind you and grabbed your notebook, what must have been an illusion of him in the armchair disappeared. He began flipping through the notebook that you had been taking notes in as well as drawing in. "What is this Midgardian doing here on Asgard?" He questioned his brother, ignoring your existence completely.