Off we go

Just so you know "..." that is talking '...' this is thinking and this is doing *...*    ~Edited~

NO POV
"Mommy will Kurutta, Shai and Tanoshi get there own quirk or will we have to share" the little green hair boy says to his mother looking at her for an answer "the doctor said it might be a possibility since there here before you your self got a quirk Izuku honey" the boy looked so happy jumping up and down "you hear that you guys you might get your own quirk" the lady just stood there watching her sons talking to each other.

Inko always treated them all like her sons and not just one person even though they just had one body for them all. "You four go get ready for dinner" the boy nodded his head and ran up to his room but when he opened the door he saw him self in a sand box.

There was blood on him and his so called friend kacchan laughing saying deku over and over again. To block out the noise he put his hands on his ears and went into a ball and started to cry. Beep beep beep beep the boy woke up all sweaty in his bed at the dooms a lot older then he once was "another nightmare that makes tow in a week" the boy said to himself like he was talking to someone before getting up saying "I guess there not up yet". Going to his bathroom he decided to take a cold shower.

IZUKU POV
'What the hell Izuku tell us if your going to shower dam' "sorry Kurutta I will tell you next time" I say to my brother. He is not really my brother but that is what we think of each other, as brothers "what time is it" Shai says waiting for me to answer "I think it 6:23" "thanks" is all I hear going back to my shower.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-time skip-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I walk out to see kaminari, Mina, Iida, kacchan and Uraraka eating breakfast and some others on the couch in our school uniforms. I walk up to the kitchen and get some cookies to munch on but of curse Iida want allow it "midoriya that is not healthy to eat in the morning and should only be eaten for a snack" Iida says with his weird hand gestures.

I feel a wired feeling then I'm not in control and I can only guess it's Kurutta at the wheel now. He slowly puts the cookie in our mouth and eats it Tanoshi and me start laughing in our head but how could we not with the expression that Iida is making. I could hear others start to laugh. Uraraka is on the floor in tears at what I or rather Kurutta did and before enything else could happen I took the wheel away from my brother and put the rest of the cookies back were I got them. I sat down eating some breakfast before heading out with my classmates to UA high school.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-time skip to in class-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

AIZAWA POV
I walk in class fashionably late like all ways when everybody sits down in there seats at the sight of me. I go up to my spot in the room having the class look up at me "we are going to do some more training today instead of math and the other subjects, I have looked at you marks and you all are doing good so it's ok that you guys are missing today". Before I could go on Iida has raised his hand so I told him to speak "well Aizawa sense what are we doing in training that it can't wait for the quirk training lesson?".

I have to hand it to him he does have a point but I have a better answer "we're doing a game that will test your lemits physically and mentally now go get your hero costumes on and meet me in the front of the school there will be a bus there to pick us up" as I was done all of the students got up and basically ran out the door. They have no idea what they just got themselves into.

This is not the USJ and is not like the summer camp it's my own idea!!!