Kurutta has problems to

~Edited~
Aizawa pov
I wake up, get ready and go to UA. I go do some paperwork before class starts. Afterwards I head to recovery girls office. "Aizawa why are you in here so early? Sometimes I think your just lonely." I sit on a chair next the her "well.....I think you should check out the Midoriya's mental health...I already told you about there father". She walks off then comes back with supply's for the day.

She then sits back down beside me. "What made you think there not alright. I mean before you never payed any mind to when Midoriya woke up in the middle of the night." I look up at the ceiling thinking for a bit "I always thought it was him just working hard to become a hero but yesterday night I saw Kurutta looking up medications to help him sleep at night....I think he might have PTSD".

I stop there looking back at recovery girl. She looks to be thinking herself. "Alright. I will check them, but you should head to class your late again" I huff getting up walking out down the hall. 'I'm always late' I thought opening up the door to see my class talking. "The bell rang, take your seats". After they noticed me they all run to there desks and sit down. I scan the room to see that Kurutta and Shai look like they got no sleep at all 'I wonder if they woke up again last night' I begin to talk about what we are going to do today and just like that the day went by.

Kurutta pov
I was getting out of my seat to go back to the dorms but Aizawa sensei told me to stay along with Todorki and my brother. "Yesterday night I saw Shai out of bed heading back from your room. Kurutta why is that?" I look straight into his eyes remembering what we talked about. "He needed help with something so he came to me" "what was the thing he needed help with". I exhale a breath before speaking .

I need to make this as good as possible or he won't believe us "Todorki and Shai had a fight so he came to my room for advice". He looked over to Todorki "what was the fight about Todorki" Todorki looked at Aizawa sensei before looking at Shai than back to him "I spilled something on his sweaters and he got mad. I just said that they were clothes not something important. Then I said Shai was to sensitive". He tried to sound mad but I could hear that it was fake.

I hope Aizawa sensei believes him "well maybe you shouldn't be clumsy and hot headed". Shai snaps back at him turning around to face him. "Well at least I'm not a cry baby Shai!" "At least I have friends Todorki!" "What friends!? Your brothers aren't friends there family!". Aizawa seemed to not know how to break the two up. He just watched. So did I.

"At least I try to talk to people and I don't just hide in my room!" Shai shouts back getting louder. "The hell you talking about? that's all you do!" Todorki finishes with Shai running out slamming the door behind him. It was really loud. Todorki soon fallows. It was just me and Aizawa sensei now. 'it worked' I think getting up. "Kurutta don't go yet" I turn to see Aizawa sensei trying to figure out what happened just know "can you come with me to recovery girl".

I nod picking up my bag and fallowing him down the halls "hello young Kurutta and hello Aizawa come in" I walk in wondering what the heck am I actually doing here. "I would like you to meet Jenny my friend" I go up and shake her hand but then I couldn't feel anything. I couldn't move 'is she using her quirk on me?' That is the only thing I could think about. I don't like not being able to move.........

Flash back
I'm on this stupid table again with father hurting me. My brothers are sleeping so it's just me feeling the pain "oh Kurutta calm down it's just me~". I look up to see that evil grin of his face. He just shoves more needles into me "s..stop....please"
Flash back end

I fall to the floor as she let's go. I could see that she looked surprised. I look around to see all three of them staring at me. I then noticed that I was crying "he...he has PTSD but...I could see that he is scared..scarred that his father might be back". I wipe away my tears standing up "Kurutta are you alright" I just turn away from Aizawa sensei walking out the door 'what just happened!?'. I get to the dorms to see Shai hugging Todorki as they say sorry to each other again and again.

I just walk up to my room so no one would bother me but an hour later I here a nock at the door. Thinking that it's one of my brothers I say that they could come in. It was Aizawa sensei "I would like to talk about what happened back there".