Shai's stay

Shai pov
I go on the internet bored after doing homework that Aizawa sensei gave me when I find a video so I watch it for a bit I do keep checking on Kurutta but he's only just sleeping so I don't pay much attention to him for the time being. After a bit recovery girl checks on me then says she's going out for the night so I wave her off going to a bed in the room.

I try to fall asleep but it doesn't happen so I listen to music instead.

I start to sing along getting lost in the music then next thing I know it's 12:00 AM at night and I'm still not tired so I put my phone away just closing my eyes in the bed waiting for my self to go to sleep.

I finally got to sleep but when I woke up I had a nightmare will not really? I was just stuck in darkness so I don't know what to call that anyways I get up and go to the schools bathrooms I can't take a shower because there's no bathtube but I washed my face and had a toothbrush that recovery girl gave me.

So I brushed my teeth walking back to the room when I had the urge to look behind me so I did seeing darkness behind me I started to run back to the room and when I got there I closed the door as fast as I can backing up to the corner. The darkness didn't come in so I took a quick breath in and out.

I stayed like that until I herd the door open I look up not noticing that I had tears in my eyes seeing it was just recovery girl I calmed down "Shai are you alright?" I nod standing up whipping my tears off my face and going to sit on my bed "recovery girl I have a question..." she looks at me but before I could say anything Aizawa sensei walks in "Shai I need you to come with me" I nod standing up walking out the door with my teacher. I wonder what he wants?

I'm sorry I have not been updating like I used to I started school again so it's hard for me but I won't take that as a excuse I will try and get chapters out so don't worry. And thank you I just checked my reads and it's now 3K so thank you so much!!!!!

 And thank you I just checked my reads and it's now 3K so thank you so much!!!!!