Popcorn

Kurutta pov
We get our trap for the sand god set up "and now we wait" we have a skipping rope ready to catch the sand god when she comes in so we hide behind the rock of sitting so we won't be seen "shhh she's coming" we see the sand god go to get food and sit at a table "here's our chance Knight Tanoshi go" Tanoshi crawls over with the skipping rope "take this SAND GOD" he raps the skipping rope around the sand gods feet "she is defeated!" I yell we are now safe from the sand god.

Aizawa pov
I walk in and see Uraraka with skipping rope around her feet and the Midoriya's selibrating something I just walk past "Zawa were you going" I see Shai run up to me and basically sit on my leg so I pick him up and hold him "to grade papers why" he snuggles into my chest before looking back up at me "when we go back to normal will we be separated still" "how do you-" "I over herd some people talking" for him being shy he knows when to talk up "there's a small chance but out of 100% it's a 5% sorry kid" he just looks down at the floor it's a quirk that did this it wouldn't last forever "Shai what are you doing!" I here Izuku yell before running over waving his arms in the air wanting to be picked up to so I did "your a piggy" Izuku says poking me in the face "why" "because your fat" at that time everyone in the room chuckles trying not to laugh "no he's a cat-I-petle- not a piggy Izuku" "it's pronounced caterpillar Kurutta" "shut up Tanoshi!" at this time I let the tow boys down and they began to fight what am I supposed to do then I see Kirishima walk in with popcorn "if you guys stop fighting I will give you some of my popcorn" this was the wrong move because like magic they ran up to him Shai keeping him still with his quirk Izuku and Tanoshi pushes poor Kirishima to the ground and Kurutta taking the popcorn out of his hands and running away with it "hay sharing is caring!" Kirishima yells out trying to catch Kurutta and the other three "WE DON'T CARE" Kurutta then yells out but trips over his own feet and the popcorn goes everywhere so I run and get a broom then I here this "IZUKU DON'T EAT IT OFF THE FLOOR" I ran back and see all 4 eating the popcorn off the ground with 1A trying to keep them away from it "100 second rule" I look to Tanoshi who said it first it's the five second rule and that doesn't matter "stop eating the popcorn" I say sternly in my normal voice but someone really wants to test me to day "why piggy" doesn't this kid know manners but then I see him slowly put one popcorn peace in his mouth keeping eye contact with me the hole time then he sticks his tongue out at me "piggy's don't speak English respect your owners" this kid is going to get it how did that become the sweet cinnamon roll of my class but then the others chirp in "ya piggy's don't talk" "guys he is a caterpillar not a pig".

Bakugo pov
I'm watching this unfold and before Izuku can say something els my shut the duck up mode went on and I grabbed him put him on my nee and spanked him each time for how old he was this is what the old hag did to me then I grab the rest and do the same *snif* *snif* "Kacchan w-why" Izuku, Shai, Tanoshi and Kurutta look up at me so do the others that were in the room were shocked at what I did "go apologise to Aizawa sensei right know or do you want another one" they look up at Aizawa sensei and apologize one by one "s...sorry Aizawa" "sorry Pi...Aizawa sensei" I laughed in my head he almost called him a pig again Kurutta goes up slowly clearly not wanting to say sorry "sorry" Kurutta then backs away and sits on the couch now it's just Shai "sorry Zawa for calling you a piggy then keep eating the popcorn that was on the floor even though it still tasted good and I don't know why you told us to stop but I'm still sorry...." Aizawa bends down to Shai's level "it's ok Sh-" "and i'm sorry for thinking you were a scary man before I knew you were a good one" wait did he just say he was scary actually now that I think about it to a kid he would look scary but everyone stayed quiet not knowing what to say to sensei "you thought I was scary Shai" Aizawa sensei says looking a bit upset at what he said "umm no" he is a horrible liar I can tell you that but then I see Shai run up stairs with Kirishima chasing after him "Aizawa sensei you ok" I here Uraraka say "yes I'm fine I'm just going to continue to grade papers" I see him walk away and no one said a word after he left 'dam this kid can make a old man cry'.