Bus ride

Shai pov
I wake up and get ready Aizawa said that since everyone is going he should come to watch us but I just think he wants to go to the pool with class 1A being a teacher must be hard I packed my bags last night so all I did was shower and barrow a swim suit from Kaminari I put on a big light sweater that I didn't mind getting dirty then left to go bring a swim suit to Tanoshi who is still at the school infirmary "Tanoshi?" I opened the door to see recovery girl taking of his bandages "oh young...umm" "Shai" she smiles at me throwing away the bandages "Shai Tanoshi as you can see is now perfectly fine just he needs to take it a bit easier then the others ok" I nod giving him the bag I pack for him "thanks Shai!" Tanoshi gets up and so we walk to the bus that Aizawa set up to bring us to the pool. I sit next to my boyfriend Todorki and cuddle him he wraps his arm around me to keep me cool because I don't like the heat "you ok" he asks me so I just shru falling asleep in his cool embrace "I love you" I whisper to him "I love you to Shai" he kisses my forehead then black covers me.
I wake up in a dark room "Todorki?" I look around but I only see darkness "Shai~" I whip my head around to face my fathers "f..f..father?" He just starts laughing and laughing until I wake up panting.
Everyone is looking at at shocked that I just bursted up awake "Shai" I look to my side to see my boyfriend so I just hugged him "what happened" I put my head to his chest to scared to let go "I can't tell you..." he hugs me back and pats my head after awhile I calm down but I don't dare to look up from my spot.

Todorki pov
The only time he didn't want to say anything is when they were kids when they got hit by the quirk and it was about there father so I can't help but have this bad feeling in the back of my mind that this is more then we thought.