Unknown

Izuku pov
After putting away Fluffy's new stuff I went up to my room for the night I know it's still a bit early but I just wanted to do my homework in peace *nock* *nock* I get up from my desk and open the door "Kacchan!" I hug my boyfriend leading him inside "Deku the fuck you doing in your room it's still a bit early" he says sitting on my bed.

I go back to my desk with my homework "I'm doing homework" I smile back at him and he just huffs taking out his phone "have anything to do tomorrow after school" he says still looking at his phone "nope" i say still writing "wear going to out then" I turn to face him but his gaze is still on his phone.

I smile knowing that's his way at asking me on a date "ok" "you had no say in this Deku" "I know~" I go back to doing my homework. I finally finish so I go on my bed with Kacchan "so wear are we going" he shows me his phone so I look at what he has up couple cafe I blush from were he wants to go.

He sees this so he traps me in his arms on the bed "put on something casual" I turn to face him still stuck in his arms "why?" He turns his head so I won't see his blush but I can so that was a failure "I don't want people looking at you..BECAUSE I SAID SO!" He whispered the first part but I caught it.

So I just put my head to his chest snuggling him "ok for you Kacchan" he just huffs squeezing me as we snuggled in my bed "hey Izuku can you help me with-" I look up from Kacchan's chest to see Uraraka and Tanoshi "ah sorry Deku Kun we didn't know you were busy...ah buy!" I see as they both blush and ran off "it's not like that Uraraka!" I try to get up but Kacchan won't let me go.

I look back to see him smiling "fucking nock next time we could have been naked!" I blush harder to were my face looks like Todorki's hair "Kacchan that's not what happened" He just pushes me back in bed pulling me into his chest "like I said your mine" He whispers into my ear making my shiver a bit.

Time skip

Aizawa pov
Im doing my routine as everyone should be in there beds by now when I come up to Kurutta's room when I remembered what he told me.

Flash back
"What do you mean he made you stronger?" I question him looking to see if he would look up at me "he beat me and the others but..." I stay quiet knowing he's just trying to find the right words "he did this thing that made the others pass out to were it was only me awake...he put needles into me and tied me up that's why I don't like closes spaces it reminds me of when he did that to me...I'm actually starting to things maybe he did it to Shai to because he has nightmares like I do but Izuku and Tanoshi do not they hardly remember those times" he stops getting tearful.

So I grab his face so he wasn't looking down "nothing will happen to you and your brothers I will make sure of it" he wipes his eyes before he starts to full on cry. I get up with him fallowing me going to the common room to see Izuku holding a cat?

Flash back end

I open his room to see him sleeping so I just move on closing the door I check most rooms when I come up to Izuku's I open it seeing something that I don't think I was meant to. I see him sleeping with Bakugo so I just back up closing the door hoping to god that they didn't wake up.

I go to Shai's room but before I open it I here crying and talking me thinking that Todorki and Shai are having another fight I walk in "Shai?" I see him on the edge of his bed with tears in his eyes saying something over and over again "it's not me...it's not me...it's not me...it's not me" I walk over rubbing his back to him looking up at me "Aizawa sensei?" I need day so I come look at his face more.

I could see he's tired by the bags under his eyes it probably was a nightmare that woke him up. So I help him back to bed before asking my question "was it a nightmare" he just nodded turning to face the wall away from me so I took that as a sign to leav so I did giving him his space.

I make a mental note to ask both Kurutta and Shai about there nightmares to see if they are the same because I have a bad feeling that there's more then there telling me.

Time skip

Kurutta pov
I wake up to my head and back hurting so I open my eyes to find my self on the ground I look around knowing this isn't my room to see that I'm in a alleyway "what the.." I say to my self getting up still in my PJs I see the sun is bright down on me but it's still probably early morning so I get up looking at street signs to see were the heck I am.