Its not clowns

~Edited~
Tanoshi pov
I don't think we should be playing hide and go seek but the others did. I tried to find the best hiding spot 'it's me Kurutta Im using my quirk I saw that there looking for us so hide well' I hope I found a good hiding spot, I definitely don't want to be the first one found.

I'm in a box in the boys with the glasses room. I'm staying here anyway so it's best to hide here. I hear the door open so I need to be quiet.I soon see the box open "TANOSHI" I get picked up by the tall boy, he says his name was Iida so I'm just going to call him that "hi" I say to him.

I'm mad...I got caught first "why are you in the box we're are your brothers" "hiding" "why are you guys hiding" does he not know what hide and go seek is? "because you guys have to find us that's the game" he looks kinda mad after I said that but calmed down.

I'm in his arms and we go back to the other room "guys I found Tanoshi he says there hiding and we have to find them" "why the fuck are they hiding for!" Iida puts me down on the floor and I go get bun bun because I left him here. "Mina can you watch him please" "sure" I look at the girl who's pink. "hello why are you pink?" she looks at me and sits down beside me "it's my quirk" "ok".

After awhile all of us have been caught "never do that again" Iida said to us. Izuku looks confused "but mommy said we have to be good hiders" it's true mommy teaches us to hide really good "whys that Izuku" big Kacchan sits down in front of us saying "so we can hide from daddy because he's always the seeker".

"does that mean you guys play a lot at home" I look up at him and answer "ya almost every day!" "it's time for bed Tanoshi" Iida said "noooo" he picks me up and puts me to bed with bun bun "we can do something fun tomorrow if you go to bed" fun is always good! "okay Iida" I say as I pull the blanket up and cuddle bun bun until I fall asleep.

Bakugo pov
I see Iida take Tanoshi to bed. I guess I should do the same "come on brat time for bed" "no" I look at Kurutta seeing him eyeing me down. Even as a child he dislikes me "yes you are going to bed fucking brat!" I yell picking him up of the ground.

He keeps trying to get out of my hands "nooooo!" He just keeps yelling and trying to kick his way out of my arms. I finally make it to my bedroom and throw him onto my bed "go to sleep or no breakfast!" he looks at me and sticks his tongue out. He lays down onto the bed looking mad at me. I go into my bathroom with my PJs and turn in the shower.

After I was done I go on the other side of the bed to sleep. *sniff* *sniff* I wake up to someone quietly crying behind me. I wipe around knowing who it was 'is the brat having a nightmare?'. I look at him trying to think of what to do "no....no more needles please" what is he talking about!?

I grab him and cradle him in my arms, wiping his tears away "shhhh it's ok" I try to calm him down and wake him up. I did succeed at waking him up but not calming him down *sniff* "I don't want to go back please" he looks so scared. I feel bad for him "shhh don't wary I won't send you back".

'what kind of nightmare's is this kid having?' After awhile he falls back asleep. I look at the clock and I still have three hours to sleep so I also go back to bed. I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I turn it off then look at Kurutta "its time to wake up brat" Kurutta slowly opens up his eyes and yawns. I give him some clothes to change into.

When he was done I got changed in the bathroom. We walked down to the kitchen to eat "Kuru Kuru" I see little Izuku or who I'm guessing is Izuku run and hug Kurutta. I just go and get something for both of us to eat. After he was done eating I placed Kurutta with his brothers to run around.

I go over to Todoroki, Kirishima and Iida to talk about something. "hey did anything happen when you put them to sleep" I asked them "actually yes, Shai was crying in his sleep how did you know?" Kirishima states "Because Kurutta did the same thing idiot". I look to see that Todoroki was looking shocked "what!" "it's just that Izuku did the same thing" Iida walked over to us and sat down "ya Tanoshi had a nightmare too".

Now I'm determined to get to the bottom of this. I call them over to ask them a few things "Kurutta what were you dreaming about, why did you cry last night?" at this point our classmates came to play with the Midoriya's. They stand there waiting also listening in "no" "no what" "not telling" Kurutta then runs to the couch so Izuku and Shai follow him but before Tanoshi could run away Kirishima grabs him "Tanoshi can you tell me what you dreamt about? Please" "ya but I don't want to" "why's that" "daddy said not to talk about it".

I feel like everyone now really wants to know what he meant and what was going on. I sure as hell really want to know why the hell does there dad not want them to talk about it "Tanoshi come you told them to much!" One of the Midoriya's yell out. Kirishima try's to hold onto Tanoshi but he wiggles out of his grasp and runs off to his brothers "I think we should get Shinso" Todoroki says. That was a great idea, I have to give him that.

It's lunch and we basically drag Shinso into our class. He instantly sees the Midoriya's "wa....what happened" Iida response "a quirk but that's not the point we need you to make then talk" after awhile of explaining he got on board with it. Aizawa walks in and sits at his desk doing work. It was hard geting Kurutta away from Uraraka because she was playing with him with the rest of class 1A.

I got him and gave him to Shinso"hi there little guy what's your name" good all he needs to do is answer "it's Kurutta" I can see in his eyes that the plan worked. Shinso just needed to ask the question "ok Kurutta what did you dream about" at this point everyone was watching even Aizawa paused his work to watch "the happy room" "Kuru Kuru don't" Izuku says but is held back by Mina.

"what is the happy room" "STOP IT" we all look over to little Shai who is now crying 'what the hell is happening!?' Aizawa gets up and try's to calm them down "it's a room we're daddy takes me so I can be strong like him" "what happens in this room" something happens and we all start to cry, we look at Tanoshi because that's his quirk.

He is sobbing like there was no tomorrow "what is so bad about a room called the happy room" "no no no no no no no" at this point he's on the floor in a ball. Since Shinso was not paying attention the quirk went away. Kurutta is also crying now. Aizawa had a worried face on because of how there reacting.

Mina let's go of Izuku and takes Tanoshi out of the room with Shai and Izuku. Aizawa helps calm down Kurutta "Shinso I think you should continue" he just nods "Kurutta it's ok don't cry" "*snif* n..no it n..not" yes! baby's are so easy to talk to. "Kurutta why are you scared of the happy room" he looks up at him "because that's we're father hurts me" we were all shocked.

His father hurts him who does that!? "how" "with needles...he says it would make me stronger" "that's enough" Aizawa says taking Kurutta to his brothers "what the hell" Shinso says "when you guys said that there having nightmares I thought of clowns not abuse" onestly I was thinking of clowns to not what ever this was.