Hide and go seek

Aizawa pov
It was easy to find most of them send them to bed early this was the best plan I have ever had and now I have this cat Fluffy Izuku found out side to keep me company while I go find them.

I found Iida in his room closet, Kaminari and Mina in the laundry room dryers, Uraraka on the ceiling using her quirk to try to stay hidden and the rest was almost to easily found like they weren't trying "Aizawa sensei who els is left?" Jiro said sitting on the couch waiting for everyone els to be found "Bakugo, Shai, Tanoshi, Todorki, Izuku, Kurutta and Kirishima I think" I said walking out of the common room to check there rooms.

I opened Todorki's room and looked everywhere but he wasn't there so I moved on to the rest but I still couldn't find them I began getting a bit worried that I couldn't find them so I asked the class to help me and who ever found them got a Tim Horton's gift card I hand in my pocket.

We looked all over and eventually found Todorki and Kirishima but not the rest "wear the heck are you?" I whisper to my self looking in there rooms again but there not there "found Tanoshi!"

I walk to we're I herd someone yell from to see Tanoshi in one of the cabinets in the kitchen "how did you fit in there?" I here Kaminari say "I didn't I'm kinda stuck..."

I laugh a bit but I don't show it as I watch class 1A pull out Tanoshi after that I opened all the cabinets to see no one els was there it was getting closer to night as the kids had school tomorrow I set them to there rooms looking around some more "found you" I say looking behind the TV to see Bakugo he gets out angry like always going to his room 'now just the Midoriya's'

I think going around "I give up" I here behind me as I see Kurutta get out from under the couch 'how the hell....' my thought gets cut off by Kurutta talking again "I'm going to bed Aizawa sensei remember to check high and low.."

I feel like he was telling me a way to find the other two then I remembered both Kurutta and Tanoshi hid in low places so maybe Shai and Izuku hid high so I started looking up more "got you" I say looking at Izuku hiding in the top part of his closet "I guess Shai's last Aizawa sensei" I nod walking out so he can get ready for bed.

I keep looking up until I get to the kitchen and see Shai siting on top of the fridge "how did you get up there?" I question him but he just stays silent "are you stuck" I say plainly and he nods so I help him down and push him off to bed "I guess Shai gets a A+ on his next assignment huh" I say going off to bed since I know everyone is already in there bed also.

I tried a new way at putting this do you guys like it?