We need to hurry

Shai pov
As I wake up I see a woman standing in the door way I try to get out but it doesn't work me being strapped to what ever bed I'm in. The woman begins to walk closer and I start to tear up getting scared of what she's going to do to me, my friends and my brothers "hello there Midoriya" I can see only evil in her eyes and hear only venom in her voice 'help'.

Izuku pov
I wake up to screaming "Shai!" I yell out knowing who voice that was I use my quirk and get out of the restaurants they put me in knowing that there probably not after me anyways remembering what that woman looked like 'dads old girlfriend' I think to my self busting down the door running to the screams.

As I turn the corner I get punched in the face and fall to the ground. I look up to see who I'm fighting and see Nise "Nise what are you doing here!" I yell angry at what she did "oh hi Izuku! What do you think I'm doing here stupid I'm here to stop you and to help complete masters plan!" I get up and back up knowing how powerful she is.

'The best way out is to get away from her' I think with green electricity going around my body "it so easy to fool someone when there looney!" She yells cutting her arm making her quirk activate "your just a bad person and a villain I wont let you hurt my family anymore!" I scream charging at her throwing punches.

Nise uses her quirk to block my punches so I use 8 percent instead of 5 so I'm punching threw the blood wall "haha running out of tricks!" "Just getting started!" I speed up and land a hit on her but she cuts my legs in The proses. We go at it until I here more screams but these aren't Shai's there Kurutta's.

I start punching her over and over going faster and faster then when she fell I used my quirk and ran as fast as I could just wanting to get away from her and to my brothers.

Uraraka pov
I run down the hall leaving a bloody mess behind me 'how could there own father do this to them?' I think as I turn the corner "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I here screams down the halls but also see a green flash "IZUKU!" I yell running behind it "Uraraka?" It was him and he didn't look so good.

We regrouped in a old closet breathing heavily from what we both went threw "Uraraka are you alright your covered in blood!?" He yells getting shushed by me right after "I'm ok it's not mine blood but I need to tell you something".

~Flash back~
He didn't give me information so I punched him again but in the nose "TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW" it went like this until I broke his leg with a loud crack "ok ok....m..master I..is planning on making a super weapon w..with something named Shai and Kurutta h..he wants to combine th..them.." I freeze in my spot looking at him.

He started to laugh again so I punched him again "more!" He takes a second but he continues "there becoming horrible...do..do you think turning them into children was a accident m..master knew it would split them up to get Shai and Kurutta away from there useless others to make them develop into a pain seeking monster...master will combine them control them and destroy the planet using them..ha ha hahahahaha!" I heard enough as anger took control of me.

"Useless...useless! Izuku and Tanoshi are not useless you are!" I punch him over and over until I couldn't hear him beg for me to stop but I wasn't sad or scared I was just looking at what I did smiling blood covering my hands 'my friends need me' I think as I run out the door.

End of flash back
I told Izuku what they plan on doing with Kurutta and Shai and he looked destroyed the fear in his face said it all "we need to go get them" I said getting out of the closet "no!" He yelled grabbing my hand "we need help if we are to save them...we need Todorki, Iida and Kacchan to help save them" I nod looking around to make sure no one was coming.

He ran down the halls until we found a room with someone yelling fuck over and over again "Kacchan".