A painfull sleep

~Edited~
Shai pov
After everyone was ready we got back on the bus to go back to UA "Shai..." I look up to see my boyfriend but something is off, he looks worried. "I herd you scream this morning are you alright" I nod snuggling into him. He put his hand on my head and ruffled my hair looking out the window. Sometime later I fell asleep. This time it was be who got woken up by a scream. I burst awake looking to who screamed, so did Aizawa sensei. I looked around for a bit seeing that it was Tanoshi "Tanoshi what's wrong?!" Izuku said with concern in his voice.

"th..there" Tanoshi points to the floor with his feat up on the seat. I look to the floor and see a spider "Tanoshi your afraid of spiders" Uraraka said trying to hold back a laugh. How can he be so afraid for a little bug? "It's not a spider! It's a poison, human eating, world destroying beast" even Aizawa sensei couldn't hold back laughing at who silly Tanoshi was being.

I could see that he was really scared so I scooped it up and threw it out the window. "Shai don't you think that was a little harsh". I just go back to my seat sitting down back with Todorki "well it is a poison, human eating, world destroying beats. I had to". everyone started laughing but soon felt something off. It felt like shyness, embarrassment and sadness mixed into one. "Tanoshi you ok?" I see Izuku whisper to Tanoshi then it clicked to me 'Tanoshi's quirk'. Some people quickly caught on to what Izuku said.

"OMG Tanoshi I didn't mean to make you feel bad! Everyone has fears." Mina said probably feeling Tanoshi's pain right now with everyone els on this bus. "I'm fine guys really". He is absolutely lying to us "your quirk Tanoshi" Kurutta says. After he said that you could see the colours drain from Tanoshi's face as he realized his quirk was activated. As soon as Kurutta said those words I could feel his quirk stop working as he shuts it off "Tanoshi talk to us... I'm sorry I laughed". Uraraka try's to make him feel better but honestly who would know. He hides his pain so well.

"I'm fine guys ok. I guess it was a bit funny about the spider but how about we talk about school or something!" Tanoshi says with a big smile and his excited voice "Tanoshi...". For the rest of the bus ride Tanoshi didn't break. He stayed happy like he is always but I started to think 'is Tanoshi really always happy?'. I snuggled back up to Todorki and fell asleep until we got to UA. We got off the bus walking to the dorms but I kept checking on Tanoshi.

I kept looking at him to the point that Todorki even noticed. "Are you worried about him?" I look up to see his face also looking at Tanoshi, Uraraka, Iida and Izuku. I nod in response "I'm beginning to wonder if he is really happy...I mean you did feel his quirk on the bus" I grab Todorki's arm to hold as we walked back to UA. Todorki could probably see that I didn't want to talk so he stayed quiet for the rest of the walk back. 'Meet me at my room tonight we need to talk about your nightmare' I look over to Kurutta and nod my head saying yes.

Before I had 20 minutes to go to Todorki's room but now I'm in a different room so I had more time to talk with Kurutta because his room is closer. I get to his room opening it to see him in his PJs on his bed. He pat the side of him saying to sit next to him so I do. "Tell me what happened" he says plainly keeping eye contact with me "I saw father...he said that you and me are special...he said it in such a way that I'm scared. what if he's right?" My eyes fill up with tears but I keep silent.

"Shai it was just a nightmare remember" I nod looking at the clock he had in his room "oh no" he looked at me confused "I have to go back or Aizawa sensei would know I'm gone". I get up and rush out the door waving before I leave. I run down the halls back to my room but I fall because someone left spilt water on the floor. "which one" I look in front of me to see Aizawa at the end of the hallway. "Shai....ser.." I get up looking at my now wet pants.

"What are you doing outside of your dorm again Shai" I really tried to think of something because my other excuse won't work again then I got it! I let my tears from before come out because I was holding them in not wanting Kurutta to see me so upset "I..I'm sorry it's..just me and Todorki had a fight...so I was going to Kuruttas r..room f..for advice..." I am a Terrible lier but covering that up with tears and crying no one would really notice it was real tears of sadness so I wasn't totally lying.

"oh ummm" Aizawa seemed to have a lost of words probably not knowing what to do with a crying student "ok Shai how about you go back to bed and you see me in class tomorrow after school" 'shi- this is bad he really believes me! Now he wants to see me tomorrow' I nod going back to my room and closing the door once I did I ran to get my phone to call Todorki and Kurutta.
Shai: guys
Kurutta: what do you want Shai are you not back at your room
Todorki: ya I just got to sleep beautiful what do you want at this hour
Shai: I got caught out side of my room by Aizawa walking back from Kuruttas room so I had to lie to him
Kurutta: what did you drag us into
Shai: I said I went to your room to get advice because Todorki and I had a fight
Todorki: why did you come up with that
Shai: I was freaking out ok..but he bought it but now I have to see him tomorrow after school to talk about it
Kurutta: what does that have to do with us though
Shai: he might bring you along but before he does we need to get our story straight
(After talking about what there are going to do)
Todorki: love you beautiful bye
Shai: bye
Kurutta: gross...bye
After that I put on new pants because my other ones got wet when I fell then I went to sleep.

Aizawa pov
I caught Shai out side of his room again 'seriously this boy is the death of me' I thought eyeing him down because he's not going to us the same excuse twice. If he did I would know that he is lying to me "what are you doing outside of your dorm again Shai". He looked like he was holding something back but I thought nothing about it "I..I'm sorry it's..just me and Todorki had a fight...so I was going to Kuruttas r..room f..for advice..." He was crying I just froze "oh ummm" I didn't know what to do with a crying student.

Especially if it's Shai. He just got his hart broken it sounds like. I was worried for him because of his father. After young Kurutta spilled that they were abused I started to look into it seeing that there father had a job at a hospital. Since he worked in a hospital he would definitely have assess to all those types of things . "Ok Shai how about you go back to bed and you see me in class tomorrow after school".

I wanted to talk with him about tonight 'I guess I should get Kurutta and Todorki to get the full story...tomorrow I will get to the bottom of this'. I watch him go into his room so I left to continue my routine. I have the kids leave there doors unlocked so I can peak in to see if there asleep or if there not in there rooms. I need to make sure there safe. But it got to the point we're I catch them sleeping in some weird places...

I open Izuku's room to see him on the floor with one leg still on the bed 'he must have fallen out of bed but didn't wake up'. I think to myself going in and putting him back on his bed. I also put him near the wall so he wouldn't fall off again. I left after that closing back the door to go to the other rooms. It was fine until I got to Kuruttas room. I looked inside to see him not on his bed. I went in to see him asleep at his desk with a website still open.

I looked to see what it was. It was some sort of medicine website where you can see the different types of medication there are. He was looking at a pacific one though. It was Prazosin (a medication that helps PTSD related nightmares). I felt so bad when I saw what he was looking at. I quietly closed his lab top picking him up so I could put him back to bed. I pulled the covers over him and closed the door behind me. 'maybe I should have recovery girl look at Kurutta's mental health' I think going to check on the last kids before going to bed myself.