On sunday its a date

~Edited~
SHAI POV
It has been a couple of hours when I heard a nock on my door. I sheepishly get up and open the door to see Todoroki "hi Shai can you come down stairs with me" why is he asking me to go with him? I look out to see that no one was behind him so I take his hand to walk out but then realize what I did.

I let go swiftly but to my surprise he grabs back my hand. He then guides me down to the elivater and down the stairs to see all of class 1a. I try to turn back but Todorki's grip gets stronger and pulls me to the couch and turns on a movie. We start to watch it. I don't notice when people one by one sit beside us on the couch. I just picked the next movie. After awhile I got hungry so I went in to the kitchen to see what we had.

Before I started I heard someone's stomach growl. Just turn around to see the rest of the class "d...dose anyone want food" I say with a shy smile on my face "YES" basically the hole class yells out. I start cooking and everyone comes over to sit at the table even Kachan. I used to cook for him when we were at my house because my mom didn't trust me home alone.

I hand out bowls and everyone started eating 'I'm looking forward to tomorrow I wonder if I can talk to Todoroki more' 'ohhhh Shai has a crash' 'please no Kurutta'.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-day past-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

TANOSHI POV
I walk down the hall and trip on my shoe lase but I get caught buy Kirishima "are you ok Tanoshi" 'OMG it's like a romance anime' 'Tanoshi no' "u....um I ok" 'wait that's not what I meant to say' "I MEAN IM OK" I basically yell at poor Kirishima but he laughs and helps me pick up my books.

Our hands then touch getting one of my books "this is fate" "Tanoshi did you say something" I look up and back up so fast that I fall on my but "AH Y...YES" Kirishima pulls me up but puts his forehead to mine forehead "your acting weird and your face is all red Tanoshi are you sure your alright" "YES" my voice squeaks out.

Before I could realize what was happening Kirishima took my books in one hand and in the other grabed my hand. He begins dragging me down the hallway "Kirishima" I say in confusion as he walks me down the hallway with a determined look on his face "your acting to weird I'm taking you to the nurses office".

After I get checked out by recovery girl kirishima invited me to go out with him on the weekend and of course I said yes 'OMG it is like a romance anime' 'TANOSHI NO'.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-day skip-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

KURUTTA POV
I'm talking to Shinso again while eating lunch and I can't stop my mined from wondering 'why am I friends with a hot guy' 'oh Kurutta you think he's hot~' "SHUT IT" I then realize I yelled that out loud. I just look back at Shinso but he keeps eating because he got used to me yelling at random times.

I say my sorry and we keep talking when he says this "Kurutta how about we go get lunch this weekend" I look at him then say "sure why not I'm not doing anything". Then the bell rings "I will text you give me your phone" so I did and he puts his number into it. After he was done we just go back to class.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-day skip-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

IZUKU POV
I'm just waiting for school to start when Kacchan runs over to my desk "DEKU you and me this weekend I will pick you up on Sunday" 'wait did Kacchan just ask me out on a date HOLY CRAP'.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-day skip-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

SHAI POV
Today is Friday and I'm hiding behind Todoroki again for lunch. He doesn't mind it "hay Shai how about we go out on Sunday to hang out" "y..you want to hang out with me" I look at him totally confused "ya...is that ok" "ah yes I would love to, this Sunday?" "ya you have my number from when Izuku and I needed to talk about out school project yes" "yes I do".

'omg did you here that I'm going out with Todoroki on Sunday' 'wait'.... We all then remember that we all made plans on the same day "SHIT" I yell and Todoroki looks at me shocked. He had never herd me so loud "Shai are you ok" I look at him and confessed what was happening.

He just grabs my hand and goes to get the others. We all end up in a random classroom "what the hell do you want peppermint" I look down at the floor not wanting to talk to Kachan. He can get really loud "it seems that we all made plans on the same day with the Midoriya's" Todoroki grabs my waist and brings me right beside him.

"im not getting rid of my plans so you three have to move your hang outs some other time" that really did it... All of the 4  boys started yelling and getting mad at each other. 'I have an idea give me control' so I do and give control over to Kurutta "listen up!" Kurutta yells and basically shuts all 4 of them up even Kacchan. Which is a complement.

"if you don't want to move our little dates then how about we have a 4 way date two people pick we're to go in the morning and the other two pick we're to go in the afternoon now we're heading back to class text us when your done with your petty fight" and we just walk out the door Kurutta giving me back control.

I just high tale it back to our own class room 'I can't believe you suggested that Kurutta' I say back sitting down at my desk. Then before class started all 4 walk in and say yes to the idea. Shinso walks out to get to his class with Kacchan, Todoroki and Kirishima taking there seats...........what should we wear to this date.......wait....ITS A DATE