Singging makes everthing better

Shai pov
After swimming and having fun for the day it was to late to go back to the dorms so Momo suggested we stay at one of there many homes in the area so we did when we got there we had to share rooms so of course I picked my brothers to room with "here!" Momo walked in handing us PJs she made with her quirk she gave me a bunny shirt 'I wonder why' I put it on and went to the living room to see people in a circle with Aizawa sensei on the couch with cat PJs on he didn't seem to mined it though "let's play truth or dare!" I shock my head no but of course I never win at life so we played after a couple of minutes it was Todorki's turn "Shai truth or dare" I thought about it for awhile and I knew he wouldn't do anything bad so I picked dare "I dare you to sing a song" I was wrong he totally is a monster "but..but" the girls turn to me with evil grins on there faces as they spoke "but nothing sing Shai it's the rules" Uraraka and Mina say in unison so I sighed in defeat getting up from my spot "here take this" Momo then makes a microphone and hands it to me I take it thinking of a song.

I felt like this was the perfect song I sang it from the hart because it was meant for one person and that was father he did awful this to me and me brother but it made us resisted to him he can't beat us down anymore "Shai that was awesome" I looked up not even knowing I looked down to begin with at Uraraka and the rest of class 1A clapping I gave the mic back to Momo and sat down after some time later it was time for bed so me, Izuku, Tanoshi and Kurutta made our way to the bedroom 'it was only me and Kurutta who had nightmares but Kurutta had them worse so I decided that I was going to snuggle with him to keep him company.....
"GO AWAY" I yell at the darkness because I know who's lurking in there "now we're the fun in that Shai" my so called father walks out but for some reason he was not smiling "you know you and Kurutta were supposed to be special but that bitch Inko took you from me" I was mad he didn't just call my mother a bitch he was a monster nothing more but I stayed silent "you are still special Shai~" I whip my head up to see him smile like a snake about to strike its next victim "what do you mean special" he laughed grabbing my neck holding me up "remember when you got mad at your friends today~" his words were lined with poison as he whispered in my ear "no that..that was me just playing around" his grip tightened a round my neck it was getting harder to breath by the second "you sure~" he dropped me and I fell through the darkness I was suffocating in nothing... I couldn't climb out....
"AHAHAHAHA" I burst awake screaming Aizawa sensei ran in thinking I was in trouble with my brothers trying to calm me down "he..he..I'm sorry" I push past all of them running into the bathroom locking the door I sobbed on the floor as all four of them try to get in after awhile more people woke up with Momo unlocking the door just to see me in my ball crying but I was singing to myself I do this to calm down when I'm having a panic attack 'it's been so long since I had one'.

Shai: You and I
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes
Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

Kurutta: With you I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes upon the wall
With you I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears upon the edge
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Shai: Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

Both: You're the perfect melody
The only harmony
I wanna hear
You're my favorite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear

Shai:Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole

Kurutta: Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn

Both: Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

Shai: I'm just a sad song

I always feel better after singing but I love it when at least one of my brothers sing with me I look up then here clapping Kurutta walks over and helps me up rubbing my tears away 'we will talk later, Kurutta was using his quirk so I just nodded "all of you should sing together at one point!" I just giggled knowing that I have good friends and that what I had was just a nightmare.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope