Somthing is off

Uraraka pov
I checked the cafeteria like 3 times and I couldn't find them anywhere are they even in the building anymore? I go back to recovery girl's room and said that I didn't find them going onto the class 1A group chat to say if they have seen them at all.

Of course no one has them mr angry Bakugo walks in "I can't fucking find them" "Bakugo language! And I couldn't find them ether.." Iida said look8ng sad as ever they both look to me so I shook my head no "sorry I didn't find them ether" recovery girl goes on the phone out the room but once her back was turned we listen in.

I put my ear to the door trying to hear what she was saying "yes there both gone...no I haven't seen Aizawa today why....oh no I will go check on him then....thank you goodbye" she hung up her phone coming back in "I have to go out for something can you three stay here while I'm gone" I nod standing up off the floor from being pushed by Bakugo trying to pull away from the door.

We wait until recovery girl leaves to talk about what just happened "what does she mean Aizawa sensei is missing?" I say first breaking the silence that was growing in between use.

I could see Iida think hard about something but Bakugo said something first before he did "I'm not staying here I'm fallowing her!" He then heads straight for the door but Iida blocks him.

"Recovery girl said to stay here so that's what we should do Bakugo!" Bakugo let out a explosion and pushed Iida away "hey! You can't your push people!" I yell helping Iida up from the floor.

He just walks out so we follow him 'I hope nothing is wrong...." I think to my self wanting to know we're our friends are and if they are ok.

Shai pov
The pain comes back again but stronger this time making me collapse to the ground. My head was pounding and my stomach was in knots I felt like puking but nothing come out even though I ate before I came here.

After a minute all the pain stoped at once I was glad but concerned for my health "maybe I shouldn't have left recovery girls side" I said sitting back up onto the couch.

After some more time I heard the door open so I looked over and saw Aizawa sensei caring Kurutta in his arms "Aizawa sensei...I..is he ok?" I asked worried from why he brought him here.

He sat Kurutta on the couch beside the one I was on he was still sleeping from what I could see "he's fine.....I need you two to stay here for a bit longer maybe over night" I nod worried.

'Is there a villain attack?' I think putting a blanket over Kurutta so he was not cold "I'm going out again if you want anything to eat go in the fridge ok" I nod once again with Aizawa sensei leaving shortly after. I go on my phone and see a message on the 1A group chat I go on and see that they were talking about how me and Kurutta are missing.

I don't make my self known on the group chat because Aizawa sensei can see 'what's going on?' I think to my self shoving energy bars in my pockets 'I know one this for sure is that I'm not safe here...' I think trying to wake up Kurutta "come on Kurutta please wake up" after a minute he wakes up.

"Kurutta it's me Shai I..I.I.. cant explain now b..but we need to find Izuku and Tanoshi!" He looked half asleep I knew something was wrong with him so I helped him up and walked with him out the door with his arm over my shoulder we exist the house and onto the streets.

I go back into the alleyway since I find it more better in there then on the streets I sit Kurutta down him looking like he's a undead from a zombie movie. I take out my phone and call Izuku.

Me: h..hey
Izuku: Shai oh my god your safe we're are you ever ones saying you and Kurutta are missing!
Me: were not Aizawa sensei took use..Izuku I'm s..s..scared I don't know what's happening anymore...
Izuku: ok just calm down send me your location me and Tanoshi will be there shortly
Me: o..ok but make sure no one sees you I have a bad feeling about all this
Izuku' ok got it now send your location....love you Shai be safe
Me: I will see you soon b..b..brother

I send our location and sit back waiting for my brothers to get here then another wave of pain hit but I could see Kurutta was in pain to "I don't like this...." I say out loud not being able to think much in my and Kuruttas states.