I jinxed it

🛑May contain child abuse🛑

I wake up to my dad dragging me to his "happy room" that's bull crap that room is everything but happy he pins me to a table and makes it so I can't move he then gets out his needles and puts them in me I HATE needles "daddy please stop it hurts" I cry out "now why would I do that little Kurutta you could be strong I will make you stronger" he looks at me with a evil grin and begins putting more needles in my skin it burns and I start to scream "AHAHAH IT HURTS AHAHAH" my dad goes up into the air and smashes into the wall "YES Kurutta take out all that anger just like I do" I close my mouth and the quirk stops I look at the monster in front of me "I will never be like you" I whisper and he looks mad then I pass out I was so little.

Shai pov
I wait for everyone to go to sleep and go to Todoroki's room like he said to trying not to get caught by Aizawa because when everybody's asleep he does rounds to make sure everything is in order I got 20 minutes until he checked my room he does this every night so I know *nock nock* Todoroki opens the door and lets me in "you said you wanted to talk" I say this looking to the side to be completely onest it's the first time I've been in his room "yes I wanted to talk about what I said when we were talking" I look straight in his eyes and wait for him to continue he was taken a back by me looking straight at him for once but he does continue "I know you might not feel the same way but what I said was true and dkjdnshbdjsk" he started rambling on so I put my finger to his mouth "Todoroki i...i" my hole face goes red at this point "I love you too Todoroki kun" his face becomes as red as mine does and he hugs me "what about your brothers" I look up at him "we will talk about it but until then do..." I look up at his beautiful face and say what's on my mind "do you want to be boyfriend's?" He gives me a gentle smile "yes I do" I smile but realize that I got 5 minutes to get to my room and so I say good bye to Todoroki and take the stairs so I don't get caught I'm kinda running slash tip toeing down the hall but I trip on my pants and fall "Midoriya is that you" I look behind me to see Aizawa sensei at the end of the hall walking to me "o..oh I..it's Shai" I say getting up 'I'm in deep trouble now' I say to my self my door was right there "Shai what are you doing up this late" I can't get this wrong it is late no one should be up so I say the most embarrassing thing but I know it would work "ah s..sorry Aizawa sensei I woke up because I didn't feel well so I went to go get pills from the community bathroom downstairs" he looks at me like he knows but this plan works every time "what pills did you take then" I look at him and say it "constipation pills ser and if you don't mind can I please go back to my room" I ask pointing to my room he looks at me surprised I said that "oh yes you can sorry for disturbing you Shai" he turns around and fast walks it down stairs probably sorry he asked so I opened the door and went to my bed 'that plan always works' I say before falling asleep.

(Before he sees Shai) Aizawa pov
I'm walking down the halls doing my nightly rounds peeking into the rooms to make sure there sleeping then I go upstairs and start walking but when I got up there I herd a thud so I check it out and I see Midoriya getting up off the floor in his PJs he must have tripped but why is he not sleeping I swear this problem child gives me the most problems out of all the brats "Midoriya is that you" I say not knowing if it's Izuku, Shai, Tanoshi or Kurutta I already think it's Kurutta because he gets into fights a lot with Bakugo so I would think it was him "o..oh I..it's Shai" i guess it's not him "Shai what are you doing up this late" he pauses thinking I swear I will give this boy detention if he doesn't give me a good reason why he's up  "ah s..sorry Aizawa sensei I woke up because I didn't feel well so I went to go get pills from the community bathroom downstairs" I know we do have pills in the boys community bathroom so he's probably telling the truth there and I know what ones we have time "what pills did you take then" in this one question I will know if he's lying to me or not "constipation pills ser and if you don't mind can I please go back to my room" I didn't expect that answer and I know we have those in there he most be embarrassed I actually feel bad 'oh no I shouldn't keep him here if he took those pills' I think to my self "oh yes you can sorry for disturbing you Shai" I speed out of there and finish my rounds then go to my room "this was a night I kinda want to forget" I say to my self and get ready for bed.