Secret's cant hide forever

~Edited~
KURUTTA POV
I look to my side and see my hole class out of there tents 'shit' 'TANOSHI LANGUAGE' "Izuku what was that" I just blanked out until I herd katsuki say the worst thing ever "oh hi everyone I forgot to say something" no no no "Izuku has multiple personalities disorder" he said it with the most evil smile ever and I just couldn't take it anymore and gave up control to Shai.

SHAI POV
What the Kurutta gave control to me what my I supposed to do "Izuku you have MPD" kaminari says. I couldn't say anything I was to scared my secret OUR secret is out and I can't just go run into my room.

Every one is staring at me and my brothers don't want control 'Shai what do we do' it was Izuku 'I don't know' my emotions get the best of me and I tear up with Uraraka coming over worrying about me. I activate my quirk not wanting anyone around me. I hold up my hands in front of me and make a force field it's tinted like a light see through blue and everyone just keeps looking at me. I can't handle this and force control to Tanoshi.

TANOSHI POV
'Why me' I say to Shai I don't want this ether but since I'm in control now but Shai's quirk turns off leaving me without protection. Iida puts his hand up blocking everyone els saying "everyone give him space he's freaking out" but no one listened with Mina walking up to me more.

They only ever have seen Izuku's quirk but nooo I have to lose control now over fear and everyone starts crying even Kacchan "s...stop that TANOSHI" Kacchan says to me. He knows how this feels because I used it to get away from him and his friends in middle school "I....I'm s..s..sorry" I'm almost allways happy but right now I'm tired, scared, mad at Kacchan, and sad. Everything but happy wait TIRED before I could try to turn off my quirk I fanted.

TODOROKI POV
Midoriya just past out after making all of us cry. Was that a second quirk no Bakugo just told us he has MPD was that even him? Now that I think about it the more time I spend with him after school the more wired things get like when he ran to the bathroom basically crying he was OFFish.

Kirishima run up to midoriya picking him up and putting him in the tent to rest when the voice in the bus went on "we saw everything we will be there to pick you guys up and bring you back to the dorms and to give medical attention to Izuku midoriya don't clean up we will handle that just get ready to leave".

All right then I guess we're leaving. I get out of my PJs and into my uniform because we're going back to school. I then for the bus that brought us here with midoriya in the tent because we couldn't wake him "Todoroki why did Izuku hide this from us" I look to Uraraka worrying for her friend and sad not because of the quirk but because that midoriya hid this information from us.

"he was probably scared that we wouldn't understand" I look back at the dirt road "I just wish he told was" "me to Uraraka me to" the bus gets here and we go in with midoriya in another vehicle because he's past out. The way back was nothing but one thing never left my mind 'if not midoriya who was I hugging in the bathroom?'.