Lets hit the arcade or lets just talk on a bench

~Edited~
IZUKU POV
Shinso looks at me and says "we're going to the arcade" "oh ok then do you want Kurutta" all he dose is nod his head yes and so I give control to Kurutta.

KURUTTA POV
Shinso looked over at us. We're going to the arcade". Izuku smiled putting a thumbs up. "Oh, ok then do you want Kurutta?". Shinso nods blushing a bit. Not even one second later I got control. "Let's not just stand here, let's go" I say starting to walk. I know we're the arcade is since I like going there sometimes. Everyone else just fallows.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-time skip-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Once we get there we pay for our tokens and start playing. I beat Shinso at the basketball game but loos to Katsuki. He always finds it funny to beat me at things I like. I think it's his own way of telling me he's better or something. We play a couple of more games. I could tell that the other guys wanted to play with me alone. I don't care really. It's probably because they just want to hangout with my brothers. I find it disheartening that we don't have separate bodies.

I have no idea what would happen if we fell in love with different people. You can't get married to 4 people that's insane. Izuku is the original so I might never get the chance to fall in love. It's why I push people away, I won't get hurt if I don't know you. "Kurutta want to go get slushes?". I snap back into reality and look up to see Shinso with some money in his hands. 'maybe I can have a chance?' "Ah yes but your paying". I start to walk to go get the slushes and Shinso caches up to me "I know I always pay" I chuckle a bit, he does always pay.

"Ok then, next time I will pay, how about that" "my wallet thanks you" I laugh looking at him. He's the only one other then my brothers to make me laugh this much. "I like you Shinso" he looks at me with a light redness on his face "what" I look forward and stop "your a good friend so that's why I like you". I smile at him and his face goes all red like a tomato "Shinso are you ok" "yes I'm fine let's go get those slushes" Shinso speeds up and starts getting us both slushes.

I walk up and sit beside him taking the drink after he was done paying for it. "This was a good idea. To bad it's almost over". I begin to drink my slushy and he looks to me. "What do you mean it's almost over" I look back at him with a straight face. "It's almost Todoroki and Shai's turn to do what ever Todoroki plans on doing" Shinso looks kinda sad at what I said 'did he forget this is a 4 way date?'. Shinso finishes his drink and so do I. He then grabs my hand and drags me off to the prize corner. "I have lots of tickets so what do you want Kurutta" I look at him for a second and take his tickets.

I walk into the prize corner coming out with a phone case that has a smiley face on it. "here". He looks at the case then back to me. "But I said for something you wanted not for me". "I know, but I did say I would pay for something next so here it's yours and don't just give it back to me it's ugly". I say walking back to the others. I couldn't help but smile a little to myself. Shinso caches up and we talk before we see the others. "So we're are you and Shai going Todoroki". I look up at him because he's much taller. "we're going to a duck park" "what? that's stupid!". I hear Katsuki yell.

"No it's not!" I snap back at him. He doesn't know Shai, all he knows is Izuku and how to piss me off. "Shai doesn't like crowds and he likes to be alone so feeding ducks is good. Plus he doesn't go outside much". I look at Katsuki with a shut up look smirk on my face then walk out of the arcade. "Do you want Shai now Todoroki". I ask him looking up with the other 3 behind us "if you don't mind" I nod my head saying yes then giving control to Shai.

SHAI POV
Kurutta gives control to me and I zip up the sweater we had on. I also put my hood up to hide my face. I look down to the floor finding it interesting to look at. "so let's go then". I say quietly following behind everyone. No one said anything to me the whole way to the duck pond. Todoroki soon broke that silence the moment we arrived. "Shai can you go sit on the bench over there for a moment". I look up before I walk to the bench. "Oh...ok" I go over and sit down on the bench. "NO half n half!" That must have been Kacchan.

I look over to see Kirishima dragging Kacchan away with Shinso walking after them. Todoroki walked up to me sitting down on the bench. "What was that about". I ask looking straight up at Todoroki. "I told them to leave for a bit so we can talk like normal with each other". I look down in shame pulling my sleeves over my hands because it was true, I don't talk to Todoroki much when others are around. Todoroki saw this and takes my hand. He intertwines our fingers smiling at me with his all so gentle smile.

I look up a bit and he starts talking like normal and I talk back. Before long I'm in his lap with his hands around my stomach. I lay my head down on his chest and we keep on talking before Todoroki says something. "I like you Shai" "I li-" "no not like that, I like you in a way that friends don't like each other". He pauses and I look up at him and he has a little blush on his face. "Shai I want to be more then friends. Shai I love you". My whole face becomes red and hot.

'what do I do!?' 'say you like him back we all know you do'. Tanoshi is right, for once in my life I NEED to say what's on my mind. I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. "hay half n half it's my turn". I hear Kacchan yell from behind us. Todoroki puts me back beside him and gets up. "Todoroki" that is all I could say before Todoroki cuts me off. "come to my room tonight to talk, right now Izuku has a date to go on". I just nod my head before geting up and giving control to Izuku. Why can't I ever say what's on my mind!?

IZUKU POV
After Shai gave control over to me I got up from the bench and made my way over to Kacchan. I wrapped my hands around him hugging him. He just pushed me off grabbing my hand. He then started to drag me off with the other guys fallowing close behind. "So, were we going?" I ask unzipping the sweater we had on. "To the mall.". I smile nodding. I love going to the mall!