Pool fun

Todorki pov
we get to the pool so I change with the other boys then go out sitting on the side of the pool with my legs in the water 'Shai has been off since the bus ride' I knew he didn't want to come here but it looks like he is hating life it's self I see his brothers walk over and they start talking. I know it's rude but I had to listen in to make sure Shai is ok "Shai what happened" he just shrugged "Shai don't lie to us" he lifts up his head with little tears running down "I..I don't know I just saw f..father" they all tense up at the word father but then Izuku gets thrown into the pool by Bakugo "Kacchan!" He jumps in right after "this is the pool so swim nerd!" Tanoshi and Kurutta jump in after splashing each other Shai gets up to walk away but gets pulled into the water by Kaminari and Kirishima getting all wet still with his sweater on. He climbed out taking off the wet clothes and turns back to the tow of them I look at is face I have never seen it before was he mad "you tow...." I could see the tow tense up we have never herd Shai with that tone of voice before "you tow just fucked up" he jumps into the pool splashing them then I could see above them him holding up a lot of water with his quirk *splash* "SHAI SNAPED!" I could here someone yell after awhile Kaminari and Kirishima were both totally owned by Shari's wrath. I sat next to Shai after his rampage was over and it was fine to go back to be onest to myself even I was scared of Shai at that moment "you ok" he looks at me probably embarrassed at yelling at poor Kaminari and Kirishima "I..I'm sorry" he looked back down "I thought it was funny so you don't need to apologize to me" I laugh a bit trying to listen up the mood "Shai, Todorki come play pool ha,es with us!" Mina and Tanoshi yell out making Aizawa fall off his chair. We both get up going back into the pool to play some pool games "how about towers we get on people's shoulders and try to knock the other teams down" even if I say no most people wanted to play so I just said "sure why not" Momo made us draw teams so it would be fair these were the teams Kirishima with Mina, Bakugo with Kaminari, Iida with Tsuye, Ojiro with Jiro, Momo with Tanoshi, Izuku with Tokoyami, Uraraka with Shai and finally me with Kurutta everyone els didn't want to play so they watched out side of the pool "ready..set..GO!" since Kurutta was lighter than me he was on top of my shoulders Kirishima's team was first to get out than Iida's eventually it was me VS Uraraka's team both brothers were on top "come on Shai you won't beat me" Kurutta teases his brother "y..yes I will" we went head on head to try and push each other off.

No pov
Kurutta try's to push Shai off by brute force but Uraraka is holding on to his legs and not letting go so Shai does the only thing that will win them victory "Kurutta I'm sorry" "for wha-" Shai starts to tickle Kurutta and he starts laughing "st...stop ..not not fffair" he loses balance and falls into the water "the winters are Uraraka and Shai!" Everyone jumps back in and basically pull Shai off of Uraraka to praise him for his victory but then out of no were Shai gets dragged under water "Shai!" Todorki yells out worry in his voice but than he comes back up laughing with Kurutta tickling him back "s..stop!" He couldn't stop laughing but it looked like Kurutta wasn't going to stop anytime soon "this is what you get" is all Kurutta said before long Shai had trouble breathing because of all the laughing so Kurutta stoped "th..thank you" even after he stoped Shai was still laughing.