BEEP

Aizawa pov
It's been two days since Shai got back, class 1 A dose know but we are keeping him away from them for now he needs to be tested for his brain activity, and his mental stability is getting worse the more he stays here it's clear he does not want to be here.

And for Kurutta well he hasn't woken up yet he's been asleep from when he first came here and his scans show what ever is happening it's getting faster and faster to him to the point if he did wake up there's a 9% chance of him not being in control "Aizawa sensei when can we see Shai and Kurutta...." I see Tanoshi say again I know he's worried but that's the 10th time today "when recovery girl says your allowed" I answer back leaving the class room to go check on the two.

I open the door still to see Kurutta sleeping and Shai doing work I gave him to do while I teach class 1 A "Aizawa here again so soon?" I nod going over to her "what's the situation with Kurutta?" I say sitting down in a chair she goes threw some paper handing me one.

I look at it going threw "he's not getting better there's no sign of him walking up...and" I look up at her with a questioning look on my face "and?" I say trining to Kurutta and Shai "it seems Shai is getting worse to..." I nod going over to Shai "you done?" I asked bending down he nods handing me his paper.

I look at him for a bit before I stud back up 'he doesn't look like he's got the same thing Kurutta does....' I think saying good bye walking back I noticed one of my students go see them so I just went to the teachers lounge and looked over his and the rest of class 1A papers.

The rest of the day went by fast so when I got home I just went to my couch for a bit I would be at the dorms but I have a mission tonight so I have to be here and ready 'so bored' I thought getting up to make a cup of coffee so I wouldn't fall asleep tonight.

I here the phone ring so I pick it up "hello...ya...ok I'll be there" I put my cup of coffee down going to go io on my hero outfit 'I just wasted a cup of good coffee' looking down at the now cold drink on the table I just left it there going out for my mission.

I jumped on top of roofs in the dead of night waiting they said some gangs are coming out tonight so I should be on the look out for them there our target. I spot a kid around 15 in black street clothes with a bag on walking down into the alleyway so I fallowed close behind *beep* *beep* beeping was coming from his bag I knew what it was but I was to late.

*beeeeep* *BOOM* I saw blood go everywhere and the poor kid across the walls I run up to see a iPad laying in the blood 'how did it not blow up?' I thought then it turned on "hello Eraser Head I am the leader of the world enders and we would like our property back Shai and Kurutta you see we did the same thing to them as this kid on the walls and if you don't give them back then say your last good byes meet us at xxxxxxxxxx alone with them and don't tell anyone or BOOM they go bye bye oh and don't forget we have eyes everywhere hahahaha hahahaha" I was frozen but soon moved when I herd that first beep.

I jumped back in time before the iPad exploded "what the hell am I supposed to do?!" I swear at my self not knowing what the hell I need to do now.