Battle 2

No pov
Bakugo took a step back not knowing how powerful her quirk is he wanted to be safer then sorry "let's do this!" Nise ran towards her opponent at high speeds he sends a explosion right at her to get away fast enough but what he did just made her stronger.

The new cuts on her just made more blood come out as a weapon she smirked lifting her hand up in the air having some of the blood go to it making a blood sword for her to use at will "fuck" you could hear Bakugo cures not knowing what to do in this. Bakugo started running getting up close with Nise blowing her almost out of the ring "is that all you got!" Nise yells out huffing then using all the blood around her she made a big sword. You can see Bakugo step back again not knowing what to do so he just kept making explosions.

It was working up until Nise got a clear shot at him with her sword. Once the blood touched him it started curing hi, up moving around his body "that's enough!..Nise wins!" She backed up all her blood returning back to her then all the cuts healed them self's. Nise took one step to the door to leave but she stoped then fell to the floor being light headed from not having much blood in her system.

Time skip

Everyone was done fighting with Todorki wining the little training game. They walked out changes and went back to the dorms it seems that Nise already put her stuff away so she just sat with Izuku and a very jealous Bakugo "that's a powerful quirk you got Nise can you please tell me about it more so I can put it in my quirk journal!" She nodded as she told Izuku about her quirk "well...as you can tell I get more powerful as more skin shows because if you cut me I can use that blood as a weapon" Izuku wrote so stuff down nodding saying to her to continue.

She thought for a bit wanting for him to get everything "oh and if I use to much blood for fighting I might not have enough for my body to work probably so I have to be careful with how much I use...that's it" she smiles a big smile almost as big as Izuku's "thank you Nise this is fun!" "Hey what about me I ain't fun!" Bakugo yells getting more mad.

Izuku gos a bit pale remembering that Bakugo was there "oh sorry Kacchan it's just you don't like doing this with me!" Izuku says waving his hands around in distress just to get pulled away to his room "Kacchan let go!" "NO!" Is the last thing you could hear as he pulls Izuku away.