End part 2 (FINAL)

Aizawa pov
As I see the man fall to the floor I take no time getting to The kids tide up. I undo them hearing sounds from behind me "let me go I need to help him!" The woman yelled trying to get out of another hero's hands, my gaze leaves her going to one of the Midoriya's tide up in the centre of the room.

There was purple and blue vanes going all over his body and his eyes were fully black "ansldjbshwish" he started to spit up black goop. I ran to him cutting him loose and having him fall into my arms.

No pov

"WE NEED A MEDIC"

"Shai...Kurutta I don't know if you can hear me but I love you..."

"Happy birthday you guys"

"Happy 18th birthday!"

"Tanoshi how was work"

"Oh sorry I can't come I'm going to see someone after work"

"Meet your uncle's Shai and Kurutta hunny"

"NO DON'T PULL THE PLUG PLEASE!!"

"Tanoshi your hurting let me help you..."

"They would have wanted us to move on"

20 years later (there 36 years old)
Izuku pov
As I drop off my daughter at school I get into my car driving off to work. As I go in I see Kirishima "hi Kirishima!" I wave walking up to him "oh hi Izuku your early" "ya I'm going out with Kachan after work today so I have to come in early, Uraraka said she will babysit" he nods pressing the button to our floor.

We chit chat until we get up to our floor. There I see Iida yelling at Kaminari to get his feet off his desk with Todorki reading at his "Izuku!" I get hugged from the side "hi Tanoshi what's up for today?" "Nothing much villains want a happy Christmas I guess to" he says smiling.

I look at him then noticed something off "Tanoshi what's that!?" I say with a smile on my face. He puts out his hand with a big smile "he proposed last night!" "WHAT!?" I hear everyone in the office yell crowding around us "Kirishima you never said anything to me!" Uraraka punches his arm in an exciting way "well I never thought it was a big deal" he says putting up his hands.

I make Tanoshi spill everything about how it happened "I wish someone would propose already..." I whisper to myself getting a giggle from my brother "well why don't you talk to him" "you know Kachan, he's not one for this stuff" I say walking to my spot in the office.

I sit down with Tanoshi pulling up a chair "do what I did and give him a bunch of anime with people getting married leaving hits that you like what's happening" I nod thinking about it "I don't know...I can't even get Kachan to watch my new show I found let along anime" he closes his eyes thinking "why not get the little one to say something like I want baba to propose to you" "she's to young plus I don't want to bring her into this".

After some more talking I decided that it's not a problem and I can wait. Soon the day went by faster then anything with only one villain deciding to rob a bank. After I dropped my daughter off with Uraraka and her husband I went back home to get ready for my date with Kachan. I decided to wear a red plaid sweater because it was cold and jeans.

Kachan yelled from the door to hurry up or we'll be late. I dashed out of our room with a smile "I'm ready" he nodded opening then locking the door behind us "wear we going?" I say getting into the passenger seat of his car "to get dinner duh" I laugh a bit knowing he just doesn't want to tell me.

I look him over seeing that he's wearing a leather jacket 'it looks old' I think looking out the window to see the beautiful ocean "how far are we going?" I asked but just got a grumble in response. I soon got bored going on my phone for a while.

Once we stoped I got out putting my phone in my pocket being dragged by Kachan "hay wait your going...to...fast" I let go of him looking at the restaurant "this is..." I could see a blush on Kachan's face but I run up and hug him anyways. "it's the restaurant! Our restaurant!" I could hear him laugh a bit at how I reacted "let's go in before we freeze" I nod holding his hand as we go in.

We get lead to a ocean view spot. It's not the same one that we sat at in high school but it's just as beautiful. This time seeing the sun go down with red's yellow's and some dark blue's "Izuku are you going to order?" He says looking at his own menu "oh right!" I say ordering my food.

I looked around seeing that some things had changed but I guess we can't always live in the past. I talked to Kachan as couples do on dates then when we got our food we ate "why don't you get some ketchup?" Kachan says with an evil smile on his face "nope!" I say with both of us giggling. Kachan only did that around me.

After we were done we got back into our car but didn't go home "Kachan we need to pick up bunny" I say looking at him "I just want to show you something first" I nod looking at the view now a night sky instead of a sunset. "come on" Kachan says getting out of the car walking on a path. I soon rushed out fallowing him. I didn't talk instead just taking his hand having him lead me to where we were going.

We found our self at a clearing overlooking the city "it's beautiful Kachan!" I said looking on at the lights of the night keeping it all in so I wouldn't forget. I turned to Kachan to see him on one knee holding a dark blue box with a ring in it "oh my god" I huffed out tears coming down my face "Izuku...I know we weren't always on good terms but after we started dating I knew that I wanted to spend my life with you" I covered my mouth in aw at what's happening.

I never thought he was going to do this! "And since were hero's I don't know if I can see you the next day, if your going to be hurt or not...so if I'm going to do this I'm going to do it now" A big smile came over my face but my hands covered it up "will you marry me Izuku Midoriya?" "YES!" I screamed jumping on him for a hug "I'm supposed to put it on your dam finger DEKU!!" I just keep hugging him as we lay on the grass with the best view behind use.

Life moves on even though some can't join you....

💍THE END💍

I'm going to leave the ending up for you to decide what happened because I'm mean 😈. I will be working on my next project and editing this book so it flows more smoothly.

~Edited~ this will mean I changed some things and split it up into paragraphs. I will be moving the extra chapters to a new book where I am doing special's. I did promise it so I'm not backing down. If you like this book enough to get to the end I suggest you go check out those one shots out!

   I hope you have a good Christmas and if you don't celebrate it then I hope you just 🎄have a good regular day!🎄