End part 1

Uraraka pov
As I run down the hall I get hit back into the wall "what the-" I get caught off guard with another punch to the gut. It was Kurutta...he got out... "stop this isn't you!" I yell blocking my head from his punches. I already used my quirk so much today but I still had it in me to use it at least one more time to get away.

I run backwards turning to face him and...he stoped fallowing me looking out at me with broken eyes there all purple with the Whites no more "Kurutta?" I asked, he started to cry and spit up blood "b..bbb..bye" he turns and starts to run away so I fallow him going the way I was going "Kurutta stop!" I call out.

Todorki pov
As I froze Shai in place he stops moving looking on at nothing "Shai?" I say walking closer but Iida stoping me "he isn't in the right head space" I nod stepping back looking at my boyfriend in this sad state, the whites of his eyes turn the same blue as the rest "I have t..to...go" me and Bakugo look at each other then back at him "no way" Bakugo says keeping his voice down to not have villains head our way.

Shai uses his quirk to put farce fields into my ice and breaks him self out "Icy Hot freeze him!" I do as Bakugo yells at me to do and freeze him but he doesn't freeze blocking my ice with a farce field walking out the door.

As I burn the ice down we run out into the hall way not seeing Shai anywhere but we do hear foot steps so we fallow them running down the halls. Soon we catch up with him "Shai!" I call out seeing him with a farce field behind him making sure we don't get close.

We fallow him until he goes into a room witch he locks behind him "what the fuck is going on..." Bakugo hisses trying to break down the door "let's go find another way" Iida says with me seeing someone getting closer Bakugo nods as we run a different way. Soon we see a door that looks like it leads to outside 'but I thought we were underground?' I think opening the door to see a metal restaurant device in the centre of the room.

It was dark but I could see someone tide to the wall trying to get out "come on someones there!" I say running up to the figure seeing that it is Uraraka surprised I rip the tape off her mouth "Uraraka what's wrong we're Izuku and-" "LOOK OUT!" I turn to see Kurutta with a bat in his hands swinging it at me but it was to late feeling blood come from my head then seeing nothing.

I wake to being tied up with quirk restaurants on beside me was Iida still past out. I looked at the device some more seeing there was three spots 'like in the computer room' I think looking at the door as it opens up "your awake huh" I woman says leading Kurutta and Shai to the spots "Shai, Kurutta please listen and get out!" I scream crying from fear.

The woman just laughed strapping them into place, one by one everyone woke up also trying to get out but it was two late as the woman pulls a leaver on the wall "AHAHAHAHAHA" They scream and cry more as they start to turn to a shadow like figure "STOP IT!" Bakugo screams trying to use his quirk.

No one pov
As Shai and Kuruttas forms turn to a shadow like mist they combine into one meeting at the centre "AHAHAH" screams could be heard from all over the room with a man walking in "how much time do we have master" the woman Kazoku said bowing to the man "we have two minutes before the hero's bust in" Kazoku nods looking at the shadow as it turns into a normal human again being a combination of Shai and Kurutta like they were when they were younger just without the weakness of the others.

The man walks up to the bloody mess that was his sons or now just son "I told you that I can make you powerful" he says rubbing there cheek. The boy has purple and blue like vanes all over his body with his eyes being fully black like the darkness of hell itself "we're the other two" the man snapped causing everyone to flinch "there being taken care of master" he nods turning to the line of children attached to the walls.

He heard as Bakugo yelled at him not to hurt anyone but the man just laughed a crazed smile going on his face "we don't need these useless children kill them" the man walked back to the who knows what now whispering something in its ears. Kazoku went to kill the class but was shot down "WE ARE THE PRO HEROES STAND DOWN YOU ARE DONE FOR!" The man just turned around grabbing a knife that was on the floor "leave the knife villain!" Aizawa sensei yelled out but the man just slit his throat falling to the floor.