Under controls

Bakugo pov
We enter the room with computers and look around "this looks like a monitor room guys" I nod turning on one of the computers in the dark room "fuckers look at this" I point to what I see "it....what is it?" glasses says taking a better look at what we are seeing. It looked like a torcher chamber to me with two places to hold people but one in the middle like there was supposed to be another person.

We herd footsteps coming our way so we get into fighting positions "get ready..." icy hot says getting his fire out. The door handle slowly opened like it was the hardest thing to do. In walked someone "oh my god" I breathed out with Todorki running to hug them "Shai your o..ok" we all new it was him because of the clothes he was wearing.

I go up to them looking at the damage "Icy hot look at his arms" he did what I said to and looked at his arms there we saw bruises and needle markings littered on and across his skin "I'm sorry" Shai said before pushing use backwards into the wall "I can't help it!" He screamed out.

Once we were on the ground I finally got to see his face. He had light blue lines no vanes showing with his eyes being the same colour he had blood all over his mouth and dripping from his eyes like tears "Shai what are you doing!" Glasses yelled out helping icy hot up. He doesn't say anything after that.

Uraraka pov
As I close the door to the room we were in I looked at my past out friends "we just need Shai and Kurutta then we can go" I say to them not knowing if they can hear me or not. After a bit I started to hear footsteps coming closer to the door I went in front of the two boys projecting them since they can't them selfs.

As the nob turns and I get ready to fight in walks in Kurutta slugging over about to fall so I run up and help him stand "I..I..I'm sorry" he whispered before I felt a pain in my back. I look over to see a knife was in my back "Kuru....tta..." I push him away as he try's to stab me again.

I look on in horror at him 'what did they do to you' I thought in pain good thing it didn't go to deep into my back to make some real damage happen. He gets up and tackles me to the ground trying to stab my face but I blocked it with my arms. I make him flout up and away from me. The walls start to crack as he try's to get down so I grabbed Izuku and Tanoshi with my quirk leaving the room and ting the nob to the door across the hall.

I release my quirk and I hear a thud from inside the room 'I'm sorry Kurutta' I think hearing blasting from far away "Bakugo and Todorki!" I yell running down the hall using my quirk to make the boys flout but soon another person came in front of me so I tried to turn around but I was stuck.

I fight my way threw but the villains soon overwhelm me taking Izuku and Tanoshi away from me "leave them alone!" I yell with them just continuing to punch and hurt me. I make them flout after I regain some strength and push them away down the hall running to get the boys back.

'I hope I can get there in time'