No strangers

Aizawa pov
I'm walking down the hallway about to go to the dorms when I see Iida run in using his quirk "Iida wh-" "Aizawa something happened to Midoriya!" He yells at me "take me to him" if he's hurt because of something stupid I'm going to have to have a talk about no fighting "Uraraka's over there" I turn the corner to see 4 little Midoriya's one in Uraraka's arms crying one hiding behind her and tow on the sides of her "what happened?".
It's been a hour and I sent the tow back to the dorms to tell class 1A what's going on with the Midoriya's it seems that the quirk that hit Kurutta made them around 4 or 5 years old and split them up it should ware off around 2 weeks so that's good and we gave them clothes that fit probably but now who is who so I look at the 4 of them and straight away I know who's Shai he's the one in the corner of the nurses office hiding has tears in his eyes and sniffing poor boy recovery girl says they don't remember anything past 5 years of age so this quirk is physical and mental "which one of you is Izuku" they all look at me I'm so glad we put them in different clothes so now I just need to know who's wearing what "I am" I see the one who's wearing a light blue shirt and light gray pants say and rays his hand "ok who is Kurutta" I see the one in a dark purple shirt rays his hand so that means the one in the corner wearing a yellow shirt is Shai and the one wearing green is Tanoshi I want to help Shai so I tell him to come over "Shai can you come over" the kid wearing the green comes over "y...yes s...er" wait it he's Shai that means Tanoshi is the one crying so I turn my head to Shai "Shai why is your brother crying" I look back at Tanoshi in the corner "he wants mommy and bun bun" bun bun must be a toy so I walk over there and pick Tanoshi up "let's go see mommy okay" he looks up at me and nods "YAY" I here from behind me "Izuku you to loud" "it's pronounced your to loud" I look back at Tanoshi and chuckle a bit at him correcting his brother "shush Tanoshi I say what I want" "I can say what ever I want" this boy is on his brothers case with talking "ok everyone let's go" I put Tanoshi down and He holeds onto my pants then we basically make a line walking down to we're Ms Midoriya lives.
I talk to Ms Midoriya for a bit and she gives me 4 different bags each one has a name on it but before we go she hands Tanoshi a plush bunny and he takes it we walk down to the dorms and open every one looks at us "I need 4 different people to watch them" "ME every says me at the same time and it scares Tanoshi a bit and Kurutta looks a bit mad "Quite!" I look down and it was Kurutta "awwww" all of class 1A says at the same time again and now it's time for me to pick who's taking care of them "Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima and Iida...Bakugo your taking Kurutta Todoroki your taking Izuku Iida your taking Tanoshi and Kirishima your taking Shai that's finally" Bakugo looks mad he probably wanted Izuku but I think he needs to spend more time with Kurutta so they will stop fighting "thats bull crap I don't want Kurutta" Kurutta looks at Bakugo "you don't w..want *snif* me" oh no now he's going to cry "waaaaaaa" he starts crying and Bakugo looks shocked as do the others we had never seen Kurutta like this he is usually quiet and doesn't put up with nothing "shhhh it's ok Bakugo definitely wants to take care of you" Kaminari says trying to help and it seems to work but when we look at him I see Izuku patting his head "it's ok Kuru Kuru big Kacchan just hates everyone" that seems to calm more from his brothers words so I give them the bags so they can take care of them and I leave to tell the other teachers that class 1A is voice to take care of them all for the next 2 weeks.

Izuku pov
After calming down Kuru Kuru I see a boy with red and white hair come up to me "hello Izuku I'm Todoroki shoto" how does we know my name I just see Kurutta step in front of me "get away from my brothers stranger" I look back at Tanoshi "stranger danger stranger danger" and know I start screaming like mommy told us to if a stranger talks to us "YOUR NOT MY DAD" Kurutta try's to push the boy away "we won't go with kidnappers" "ahahah ahahah" I think us 4 are doing a good job "I WANT MOMMY" the tall boy backs up and he looks shocked.

Todoroki pov
I walk up to Izuku and say my name but then Kurutta gets in front of him "get away from my brothers stranger" that's kinda cute that Kurutta is protecting Izuku but I'm no stranger "stranger danger stranger danger" wait what is happening "YOUR NOT MY DAD" now Kurutta is trying to push me away "we won't go with kidnappers" "ahahah ahahah" ok this is getting out of hand there all yelling "I WANT MOMMY" I back up from them "Tsuye what do we do" I'm asking because I have no idea and she has siblings "my siblings never did this" well that's crap "Kurutta, Izuku, Shai and Tanoshi lesson up now!" I look behind me and see Bakugo "if you don't stop screaming I will tell your mother to come pick you up" will that actually work I mean it probably will because there like 5 I look in front of me and all of them stopped then I look at the one is green "ahahahah" he's still screaming "do you want to go back to your mom kid!"
"YES" I chuckle at what he said because it was funny he new what he wanted but he did calm down after awhile I go to Izuku with his bag and tell him to come with me he does and we get to my room I put his bag on a chair and take out some All Might PJs and give it to him he goes and puts it on "Izuku do you want dinner" he runs out of the bathroom smiling "yes please" I take him down stairs and he runs away I follow him and I see him with his brothers so I just go and make him dinner because the other 3 are already eating when I give Izuku his food I see what kind of PJs they have on but since they all look the same I can only guess who's who but one has a Eraser Head PJs on one had a bunny onesie on I think that's Tanoshi and the last one had a normal black shirt and checkered shorts that must be Kurutta so the first one must be Shai I go eat with the others and let them play.
"Guys we're did they go" I look behind me and back "shit".