Getting ready

The Midoriya's are at home because it's closer to we're there going on there dates
~Edited~
IZUKU POV
This is so hard...we need to find something to were to this date. Tanoshi wants to were a light blue shirt with short shorts, I want to were a long sleeve shirt with normal pants, Kurutta wants to were ripped jeans and a light gray T-shirt and Shai wants to were a over sized sweater and jogging pants "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO" I yell at my brothers. We got a hour to shower get dressed do our hair and get our teeth brushed.

I try to make everybody happy and pick out a light blue T-shirt with a zip up sweater with a hood and ripped jeans 'I can roll with this' 'thanks for the sweater' finally everyone is happy. I look for how much time we have left "20 MINUTES" I run to the bathroom with my clothes and have a quick shower. I try to brush me teeth at the same time 'isn't our towel in the londry room'.

We run out of the bathroom to get a towel, thank goodness our mom is at work at this time. But if she was here I would have just yelled for her to bring it up for me. I run down and wrap a towel around my waist with my tooth brush still in my mouth and walk back to my room. I hear the door open and see Kacchan with a key Kirishima, Shinso and Todoroki all behind him "GET OUT" I yell running up the stairs. I change, finish brushing my teeth and walk out seeing them waiting outside all with red faces. All I could say is "were is our first stop".

KIRISHIMA POV
I walk to Tanoshi's house and see my competition. I meet up with them "hey guys your all here early" I say rubing the back of my neck, damit now I can't have extra time with him I need a new plan. I look up and see that Bakugo has a key "hey Bakugo why and how do you have a key to Tanoshi's house" now I'm just staring at the key. Shinso and Todoroki are also staring "Deku's mom gave it to me since she doesn't like deku to stay home alone so I come over often".

He just smirks at us because he can see the Midoriya's anytime time he wants when he's at home and not at the dorms. He then puts the key in "hey Bakugo shouldn't we nock" Shinso try's to say but Bakugo unlocks the door and openeds it. We just see Izuku with a towel and a toothbrush in his mouth clearly trying to get ready fast "GET OUT" Izuku yells running up stairs. Todoroki closes the door with a really big blush. Everyone has a really big blush. Shinso says "that's why we nock" a couple of minutes later Izuku comes out and says "were is our first stop".