Its starting and no one can stop it

Izuku pov
As we enter the room I get chills down my spine "Kacchan!" I yell as I run up to him "Deku how the fuck did you get out!" I don't answer him back using my quirk to break him out "Kacchan no time for chit chat we need to find the others!" He nods as we run out of the room.

One by one we freed our class that got captured and kicked ass as well but we couldn't find Shai and Kurutta "we're could they be!" I never heard Todorki get mad like that but I guess he does when it comes to Shai "I...I don't k...AHAHAHAHA" pain goes all over my body as me and Tanoshi fall to floor "AHAHAHAHAH" I could only scream as tears run down my face.

I tried not to scream because I didn't know how many people are crawling around here looking for use but it was hard to hard. My eyes, mouth and ears started to bleed it hurt but I still got up to my feat "Izuku you can't go like this!" Iida yelled at me but I just started walking "I..I..can't...ju.." I fall back down but someone caught me.

Bakugo pov
I see Iida ketch Izuku and lay him down beside Tanoshi "what's happening to them" icy hot says "I don't know...." I say back worried for my boyfriend "we need people to stay here and watch them as me and others go find Kurutta and Shai then get the hell out!" I yell as we hear footsteps coming this way.

We split up into two groups quickly and go. Iida and Todorki came with me as Uraraka dragged Izuku and Tanoshi off to a closet to keep them safe. As we run down the halls we started to see blood "what the hell..." we slow down as the blood line gets more and more thicker "is this there's or..." icy hot said looking at it as we continue.

The lights start to flicker as we turn a corner "wait the lights" "what the fuck to you mean the lights glasses" I say as I look at him "I mean they didn't do that before so if the lights are going out that must mean the power is going somewhere els" I thin' about that for a minute then something ketches my eye "look" I say pointing to a cord on the wall "if it's going somewhere then lets fined it" they nod as I start to walk again.

Soon we got to a room we're the cord went into "we should have a plan before we go in-" I kicked down the door and shoot out some explosions in my hand and see a computer.

Shai pov
I silently cry as they push more needles into my arms. It was some kind of light blue liquid they were doing the same to Kurutta but with purple liquid "if your wondering what we are putting into you two it's S-24 and K-8" I just look at the woman as she continues to pump this stinging liquid into me "what are..you going to do to me and K..Kurutta?" "Make you into something beautiful...you know your father talks a lot about you two your going to change the world you should be proud to be of Service to him I wish I was" I just look at her wide eyed.

More tears rolled down my face "then why not change places bi...bitch you...you know what's better how about.t.t.. you kill your self" I look to the side and see that Kurutta is awake I tried not to laugh "so your awake now huh I guess we should start The activations proses" the woman walks away out of the room.

I look back to my brother a smile going across my face "what?" "Your awake and your still the same as always" "it's nothing Sh..Shai so how about filling mmmme in" I nodded as I talked about were we are and what has happened.

As I stoped he became silent "are you okey Kurutta?" I say worried about him "ya I..I'm fine just soaking it all up I guess-" he stops when we hear the door open "it's time to start boys" the woman walks towards use with two needles one for me and one for Kurutta with glowing black liquid "stop!" I yell as she puts it into me. I couldn't move as I looked into the computers screen to see my reflection. Light blue vanes start popping up on my skin and my eyes turn the same colour.

It burned all I could do is scream blood flowed from me as the woman untied me. I fell to the floor "STOP IT LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" "AHAHAHAHA" I look over to Kurutta and see her walk over to him inserting the needle into him as well...he starts to scream and I could see purple vanes grow up to his face as the same time his eyes turn purple.

We scream and scream then just anger washes over me.